Bold and the beautiful! (1 Viewer)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
I find Gabby alot less annoying then Caitlyn.
I heard a rumour that Caitylns contract for next year didn't get renewed.. yay!
they're both annoying!!!!

I hope they both go away and never come back :D

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i so agree with you, i hate kaitlin as well as gabi. they're both airheads. waste of time.....idno what thomas sees in em, they're not even that pretty..

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
YBK said:
i think
brooke > taylor

she looks sexier too :D

not sure that sexy should be the word to use though :D
Fuck me dead i HATE brooke. Goddamn skank who just sleeps her way through the show regardless of who she hurts. Who in their right mind with a shred of decency would sleep with her daughters husband then HAVE HIS CHILD?! And then everyone just forgives her?! Kill her off. In a horrible and painful way.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
haha yeah, i agree, but the problem is, there'd be no proper plot if brooke's stupidity and evilness and sex appeal wasn't there. i hate brooke too. and i also totally, totally, totally dispise stephanie to the core. i hope she dies the most painful death possible and then rots in hell. god, just an intrusive maniac.

Last edited:

YBK

HSC
super katie said:
Fuck me dead i HATE brooke. Goddamn skank who just sleeps her way through the show regardless of who she hurts. Who in their right mind with a shred of decency would sleep with her daughters husband then HAVE HIS CHILD?! And then everyone just forgives her?! Kill her off. In a horrible and painful way.

hehe, u remind me of stephanie! :D

and by the way, a bit of slut action ain't too bad ! :D

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
YBK said:
hehe, u remind me of stephanie! :D

and by the way, a bit of slut action ain't too bad ! :D
Apart from the fact that I wouldnt be in love with my own son :p stephanie has issues... seriously.

But I honestly cannot stand how everyone just keeps forgiving brooke. Im sorry but if someone I knew slept her way through an ENTIRE family then slept with her daughters husband and is now making moves on her daughters new fiance, i would kill them. I love bridget she should just get her mother out of her life. Gah.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
yah i like brigett too, she's a nice person, though i like the old brigett too, she left and joined another show.
i found out something that makes me want to cry. brooke's real name is catherine kelly lang, her birthday is he same as mine. i want to cry. :chainsaw:

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahaha i know eh! today's episode srsy rocked, the cat fight between brooke and stephanie made my face go.....go on, hit each other, more slaps and neck breaks!!!!! stephanie's goin DOWWWWNNNN!!!! you know how U.S.A is like 6 months ahead of us(as usual with everything) in bnb, does anyone know wha's goin on?

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
dammit reading that ruined everything. bold and the beautiful is getting really crap as it goes on. stephanie gets punished but then its like she never did anything.....starts advising people and annoying people again. why can't she just die? a very very horribly painful death? WHY?!

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
because then there would be no one to TOTALLY hate...she is evil, but one of the main reasons why i watch the show...just to see how much she can corrupt in a week or two

stazi

Nightman
HSC
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are all fucking retards. Seriously. Bold and the beautiful is the stupidest show made. ever. its worse than survivor: bukkake edition.
I'm glad that YBK is the only male who watches it and that all the other girls watch it along with the primary 98% segment of 45+ housewives with IQs in the lowest stratum of the population

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
you say its crap, that means you must have watched it too. you sad case, go kill yourself...its a really stupid show, but im gonna watch the next two episodes just to see how everyone hates stephanie and goes off at her. i hate her....

Jiga

This is directed at the thread starter, your a dude and you frequently watch BATB :eek:

I dont know how this crap ever got on TV let alone remains on it.

Whenever I think of this program, I think, SOMEONE TURN THE LIGHTS ON - its always friggin dark.

EDIT: I didnt see the above post by another normal person, great minds think alike :cool:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
you say its crap, that means you must have watched it too. you sad case, go kill yourself...its a really stupid show, but im gonna watch the next two episodes just to see how everyone hates stephanie and goes off at her. i hate her....
I watched one episode sick when I was in year 7. Even then i realised how fucked up it was.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
ok fine, it is crap, its a soap opera, they all follow the same crappyness. but sometimes watching just aggravates me and sometimes doesn't

YBK

HSC
lmao

it's 4:30 after i come from school... i eat and then either watch it or have a shower....

is it my fault it's on at the perfect time......

and i think it's crap... seriously. dont know why it's addictive...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
YBK said:
lmao

it's 4:30 after i come from school... i eat and then either watch it or have a shower....

is it my fault it's on at the perfect time......

and i think it's crap... seriously. dont know why it's addictive...
I'm sure there's far better things you can do at 4:30. Like watch the grass grow. Or jerk off into a paper cup. Perhaps watch a dvd?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
stazi said:
I'm sure there's far better things you can do at 4:30. Like watch the grass grow. Or jerk off into a paper cup. Perhaps watch a dvd?
you know, suddenly YBK sounds so much more normal than you. i think this has made you more of a brain dead nut than i thought. bold and the beautiful is a really stupid show, i agree, but i can't help it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)