Bollywood Films (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
overthaedge said:
oh you know the usual, guy meets girl, guy cant get girl, guy must fight someone in order to get girl, guy wins girl, they kiss. the end.

and it takes all of 4hrs to do.
yes! Oh, and also the girl doesn't (most ususally) like the guy, goes out with some other guy to make guy no. 1 jealous, end up falling in love etc. etc.

SO RIGHT Overthaegde!!!!! :uhhuh:

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
kabhi kushi kubhi gum - my fav bollywood movie... not that i've seen that many
kal ho na ho - emotional shit if u can get into the plot.... yes this has one as does the above

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
KKKG is a great movie...but some parts annoy me
i cant remember seeing another bollywood film after that its not really my thing....i just like the actresses :p

Kulazzi

HSC
~TeLEpAtHeTiC~ said:
kabhi kushi kubhi gum - my fav bollywood movie... not that i've seen that many
kal ho na ho - emotional shit if u can get into the plot.... yes this has one as does the above
k3g was very emotional, kal ho na no was also good. I really liked kuch kuch hota hai and dilwale dulhania leh jayenge - oldies but goldies oh and andaaz apna apna - real funny!

supra said:
i just like the actresses :p
All guys do, and vica versa ;)

0Jade0

HSC
I've only seen 1 Bollywood film, Devdas, I loved it. Well all of it until he died... I didn't like that... or the prostitue... yeah...

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
BLACK was great... i cried dude

i loved it cos it was so Atypical.... every other bollywood movie is like exactly the same and this one, an anomaly i guess, had NO song and dance... good stuff

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
irnie said:
BLACK was great... i cried dude

i loved it cos it was so Atypical.... every other bollywood movie is like exactly the same and this one, an anomaly i guess, had NO song and dance... good stuff
hah i remember black..how 'miracle worker is it' but good to see rani is so hot without makeup, heard that the younger version, the girl at the beginning is actually shah rukhs daughter..good job i rekon

also anyone seen shuk reah(sp?) translation - thankyou
its meet joe black basically but i liekd it so much more.... so much more emotional this coming from a 20yr old guy btw maybe its just me being able to relate being curry.

also so much is lost in translation from hindi to english.... this is what i rekon loses thw western audience.. some things can only be said and properly understood in hindi..

anyways enough talk :)

bex

HSC
i liked lagaan.. did you know is was nominated for an academy award? and i loved monsoon wedding which isnt really bollywood but its indian.. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)