Bomb blast in mumbai, india (1 Viewer)

melb22

HSC
N/A
Well if u think that way so be it. U cant change the truth. Pakistan is a terrorist heaven. there is no denying it. Even the west knows about that:). The 200 people who died would not have died if pakistan stopped terrorist support.

check this article http://theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,19773244-601,00.html
Finally the west is coming to the true reality. Pakistan is going to face international pressure unless then change.

Last edited:

WonkaHead22

HSC
Optophobia said:
I wonder if the person who sold them the explosives was like

"HELLO, HELLO.. I AM CALLING.. FROM INDIA.. I AM WONDERINGGGGGGG.. IF YOU WOULD LIKE.. LIKE... CHEAP EXPLOSIVES YES?"
that joke is stupid since the terrorists according to the news didnt even come from India. Besides they have no reason to blow their own country up, India is on the way up... but things like this obviously dont help.

Seriously dood just think a little, you say the indians are in your bad books for the telemarketing calls, but this is just a small percentage of people that have these type of jobs anyway, and like someone mentioned its the company's fault.

Last edited:

WonkaHead22

HSC
syera said:
:mad: i could say a lot of stuff about india too, much more than you could come up with against pakistan. since ur indian, ur opinions are very biased. theres no need for them.
Everyone has an opinion let him speak his.

banco55

HSC
Let me guess Muslim terrorists are responsible for this? I'm shocked, shocked. Just remember Islam is a religion of peace.

Generator

HSC
N/A
banco55 said:
Let me guess Muslim terrorists are responsible for this? I'm shocked, shocked. Just remember Islam is a religion of peace.
Give it up, banco.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
misbahf said:
Wow syera you are very articulate, I myself am Indian but regarless of this fact I completely agree with you. Both sides have incited violence, (dare I say India more so) and we should not ignore this fact. I get pretty angry when people just post a whole load of biased, unjustified crap. It just causes more confusion.
How exactly India incited violence? As far as I know most bomb blasts inside Pakistan are by Pakistani themselves , fighting between Shia muslim and Sunni mulims (you will notice this with almost weekly mosque bombing in Karachi) or Baluchistan separatists if it is in Baluchistan. India does not need to incite violence in Pakistan, the country is violent enough on its own.

Unjustified without any explanation or proof does not makes you believeable than the other.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
How exactly India incited violence? As far as I know most bomb blasts inside Pakistan are by Pakistani themselves , fighting between Shia muslim and Sunni mulims (you will notice this with almost weekly mosque bombing in Karachi) or Baluchistan separatists if it is in Baluchistan. India does not need to incite violence in Pakistan, the country is violent enough on its own.

Unjustified without any explanation or proof does not makes you believeable than the other.
"Hello, Ms Pot", said Mr Kettle. "You're looking quite black today."

Aryanbeauty, I suggest that you look into the conflict between India and Pakistan before you go off and blame it all on the Muslims (again).

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Generator said:
"Hello, Ms Pot", said Mr Kettle. "You're looking quite black today."

Aryanbeauty, I suggest that you look into the conflict between India and Pakistan before you go off and blame it all on the Muslims (again).
Yes, I looked into the conflict between the two countries for more than 10 years and I've been to India, I've been to New Delhi, Bombay, Goa and Calcutta and the troubled North East India including Assam, Meghalaya and Mizoram.

Pakistan involvement in terrorist actions inside India is a known fact.

The previous person said India incited violence in Pakistan and I was asking how India incited violence since I know nothing of India being condemned by US or UN for such acts contrary to Pakistan continously being told by US to stop supporting Muslim terrorist inside India.

banco55

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Yes, I looked into the conflict between the two countries for more than 10 years and I've been to India, I've been to New Delhi, Bombay, Goa and Calcutta and the troubled North East India including Assam, Meghalaya and Mizoram.

The previous person said India incited violence in Pakistan and I was asking how India incited violence since I know nothing of India being condemned by US or UN for such acts contrary to Pakistan continously being told by US to stop supporting Muslim terrorist inside India.
You're correct. I don't know what Generator is talking about and would be interested in any info he has concerning terror attacks launched by indians against pakistan let alone terrorist attacks launched by indians that have been aided and abetted by the indian government.

Generator

HSC
N/A
banco55 said:
You're correct. I don't know what Generator is talking about and would be interested in any info he has concerning terror attacks launched by indians against pakistan let alone terrorist attacks launched by indians that have been aided and abetted by the indian government.
I was talking about the conflict in its entirety (as was misbahf).

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:

ever wondering why the UN or US dont condemn India? its because they are so called democratic nation..

these terrorist attacks have very little to do with pakistan , its more cultural and religious events.

Indo-Pak war was not really about religion - it was over the region called Kashmir.

u have been to india, u have only only been to the north, but u made it GOA .. try further south next time, south india is way better, better people better food!.

also u will be surprised how many muslims live in India.

banco55

HSC
HotShot said:
ever wondering why the UN or US dont condemn India? its because they are so called democratic nation..

these terrorist attacks have very little to do with pakistan , its more cultural and religious events.

Indo-Pak war was not really about religion - it was over the region called Kashmir.

u have been to india, u have only only been to the north, but u made it GOA .. try further south next time, south india is way better, better people better food!.

also u will be surprised how many muslims live in India.
They are a democracy not a "so-called democracy". Too bad pakistan has been ruled on and off for the past 50 years by a sucession of kleptocrats and generalissimos. Pakistan could learn a lot from india. Pakistan's going nowhere while India's economy steams ahead. If pakistan is planing on attacking india they better do it soon because they are just going to get further and further behind.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
banco55 said:
They are a democracy not a "so-called democracy". Too bad pakistan has been ruled on and off for the past 50 years by a sucession of kleptocrats and generalissimos. Pakistan could learn a lot from india. Pakistan's going nowhere while India's economy steams ahead. If pakistan is planing on attacking india they better do it soon because they are just going to get further and further behind.
pakistan are slowly moving to being a democratic nation (very slowly) but its hard for them with the extremists holding them up.

I called India a so-called democratic nation - because the government was so corrupt , now its bit better but still corruption exists.

india is steamin behind leaving behind, the majority of people who are homeless. u wull find ox-carts, cycles still being extensively used, a lot of homeless people, roads (well they are none in some places) ..

but it is growing rapidly, but the only the benefit is for the rich people, the poor still remain poor and very little benefit from india's advancement.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
UN and US did not condemn India because there was no Indian blowing up Pakistani Train or Bombing Pakistani mosque!

Corruption? Thou shalt not forget AWB Scandal lol. Yes corruption is a problem but if you compare the two countries India ranked 76 pakistan 129 http://www.worldaudit.org/democracy.htm

The fact that India have close to 140 million muslims (3rd in the world) with no Al-Qaeda means the country's democratic institution is quite successful. Indian President is a Muslim and the Prime Minister is a Sikh in a country where 80% are Hindu. When will Australia have a non Christian Prime Minister? ;)

There are poor people everywhere, I saw homeless people in Sydney too i'm not surprised that India have homeless people, so does Pakistan.

Did you know that the largest number of foreign tourists in Kashmir are Israelis?

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
UN and US did not condemn India because there was no Indian blowing up Pakistani Train or Bombing Pakistani mosque!

Corruption? Thou shalt not forget AWB Scandal lol. Yes corruption is a problem but if you compare the two countries India ranked 76 pakistan 129 http://www.worldaudit.org/democracy.htm

The fact that India have close to 140 million muslims (3rd in the world) with no Al-Qaeda means the country's democratic institution is quite successful. Indian President is a Muslim and the Prime Minister is a Sikh in a country where 80% are Hindu. When will Australia have a non Christian Prime Minister? ;)

There are poor people everywhere, I saw homeless people in Sydney too i'm not surprised that India have homeless people, so does Pakistan.

Did you know that the largest number of foreign tourists in Kashmir are Israelis?
lol...you really have to mention israel dont you :p

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:

there is no alqaeda but there are terrorists networks both islamic and hindu. India vastly mult-cutural.. each state ahs their own languages and cultures..
its not surprising to see a muslim president. But this does not show that there was/is corruption. Corruption slows a nations growth.. and india withs labour pool, resources could have been a developed nation by now.

corruption in the sense, mp leaching money of the government supporting illegal activities and even to some extent supporting LTTE, numerous raids have taken place. so.. i am not arguing india is more corrupt than pakistan.. but rather it has escaped international condemnation because it is a democratic nation.. they have blown up buildings/

Abdul Kalam is man in his own right.

Last edited:

Optophobia

HSC
Bomb blast in Mumbai?

The product of a dodgy curry restaurant mixed with little to no bowel control no doubt.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Optophobia said:
Bomb blast in Mumbai?

The product of a dodgy curry restaurant mixed with little to no bowel control no doubt.
u would be surprised how many pizza huts, maccas, kfcs, and chinese outlets are in mumbai let alone india.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)