Bomb threats and Burning schools (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Its going to happen tommorow. No doubt.

BOmb threats definately, and im sure some idiot will try to burn down their school.

Better not get any bomb threats at my school, i actually want to do it..

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
there was a bomb threat durin the trials at my friends school this yr.

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
What woiyuld happen if a bomb threat was called for a school just as say they had all gone in for the english exam.....

-=DD32=-

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
DoubleD said:
What woiyuld happen if a bomb threat was called for a school just as say they had all gone in for the english exam.....

-=DD32=-
they'd be evacuated and would have to fill out misadventure forms, which would then mean that your mark was an estimate based on your school assessment mark.

and that would suck for a lot of people.

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
Tulipa said:
they'd be evacuated and would have to fill out misadventure forms, which would then mean that your mark was an estimate based on your school assessment mark.

..Yeah I Personally know it would be, i actually hope my exam marks better than my assessment marks O.O
Itd suck for me, But i really dont put it past some of the idiots at my school.. aparantly back in year10 there were alot of threats,i wasnt with this year group back then so i'm not sure what to expect :p

-=DD32=-

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Tulipa said:

exactly why i would shoot any idiot who did decide to do it.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
damo676767 said:
i wouldn't mind a bomb thret

a bomb on the other hand, i dont want
u will still have to do the exam later, unless u say u were promitised by the experience and cant go on living. in which came u get an estimate

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
SashatheMan said:
u will still have to do the exam later, unless u say u were promitised by the experience and cant go on living. in which came u get an estimate
On the other hand, if other people in the state have allready sat down with the paper, then theres a risk it was planned and someone else has communicated the contents of the paper to a teacher who is passing answers onto a child who has not yet goen into the exam(remember you can arrive an hour late?) or giving answers to those who just got out of the exam thanks to the bomb threat.

They wouldnt be able to sit again because other people would've done the paper and it wouldnt be fair to give them a diferent paper.

-=DD32=-

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
Bookie said:
Haha, a bomb threat to Kings would be a benefit right? you might as well get rid of the useless shit you have around there.
mmm lmao..... and thats why u didnt go there, making us... sh!t free :)

damo676767

HSC
SashatheMan said:
we would re-do the exam casue somone couldof told us

and seeing as my school is so bad at english, and none of us would do the exam, they would have to work it all out based on there other adverages, yadda yadda yadda everyone at my school including me gets a higher UAI

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
no bomb threats anywhere this year???

7th Sign

HSC
This thread reminds me of the idiot from my school who thought it would be smart to do a bomb threat from his home phone :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)