• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

bonjela (1 Viewer)

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
bonjella is fine to use, and actually pretty good thinking.

it is a mild, topical, local anesthetic which numbs surface tissue. If your bf is having problems with prema-ejaculation, using bonjella on his diddle will make it much less sensitive (i.e. slightly numb), which in turn will delay his ejaculation.

or you could just tell him to wank more. either way

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
it'll take a damn fine woman to get that flag up, how about you babes/ got the cure?
haha wow man, i never thought i would see the inner man in you, now we talking hehe, you beginning to learn from the master, the dingaling king, ye thats what im talking about, i got that shine you know lmao!

Man, if you think you got the cure for yours to go flag up, we should all start talking about mine, i got that real long shit, that smack in your face and everything hehe, my shits smooth yo, i got an octopus goin in my pants hah!, wetter then urs yo hahaha.

Ok ok philphie my friend, lets settle the score and see what really women want, how about this, how about...i whip my shit out and you whip out yours, then we will show them and let them decide...sound fair? lol

and if you really wanna kick it up a notch, we will see who can stroke most of their shit out, and see which women enjoy swallowing whose gravy the most hahahaha LMAO! :lol:

sorry man, that totally CENSORED. i apologize for the bleak imagery loll :spin:

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
haha wow man, i never thought i would see the inner man in you, now we talking hehe, you beginning to learn from the master, the dingaling king, ye thats what im talking about, i got that shine you know lmao!

Man, if you think you got the cure for yours to go flag up, we should all start talking about mine, i got that real long shit, that smack in your face and everything hehe, my shits smooth yo, i got an octopus goin in my pants hah!, wetter then urs yo hahaha.

Ok ok philphie my friend, lets settle the score and see what really women want, how about this, how about...i whip my shit out and you whip out yours, then we will show them and let them decide...sound fair? lol

and if you really wanna kick it up a notch, we will see who can stroke most of their shit out, and see which women enjoy swallowing whose gravy the most hahahaha LMAO! :lol:

sorry man, that totally CENSORED. i apologize for the bleak imagery loll :spin:
you make me laugh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)