Bonus points for disadvantaged school (1 Viewer)

Kriyo

HSC
Hey guys just wondering how many points do we generally get if we attend a disadvantaged school?
And does UNSW offer bonus points for attending one of these schools?

Last edited:

RyanT7

HSC
Well, no official source.

I received the full 10 (or close to 10) points at UNSW. Otherwise, I wouldn't receive a UNSW scholarship for "severe disadvantage".
I submitted evidence for 3 disadvantages to UAC. Disadvantaged school environment is one of them. The other two were low-income and family member with illness.

You can guess how many points I got for each disadvantage. UNSW caps the total EAS points you can receive at 10. But who knows how many EAS points each disadvantage is worth. Maybe 5... I don't know.
Well OP was mainly asking for a disadvantaged school, and from research I did previously it's fair to say you would be getting about 2-3 points. However, the more a course is demand the less lenient they are with giving points usually. Obviously there isn't an official source, but its generally around this range. Considering your other two codes were for family member with illness and low-income, it's not a surprise that you would be receiving close to 10

Kriyo

HSC
Hey guys thanks for the answers :)

Just one more thing though, does anyone happen to know how many bonus points are available for attending Moorebank Highschool? Ive been having trouble finding out and cant seem to find it anywhere

D94

HSC
N/A
Hey guys thanks for the answers :)

Just one more thing though, does anyone happen to know how many bonus points are available for attending Moorebank Highschool? Ive been having trouble finding out and cant seem to find it anywhere
Unlikely you will ever be told that information, and it's information that should never be released.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)