bonus uai points?? (1 Viewer)

lianajane

HSC
hey guys i was wondering do you get additional uai points added to your uai if you live far away from your school? like i have to travel an hour to and from school every day.... sucks a lot.... and take sup so much time from studyy............. thanks guys

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
You get extra points if you attend a disadvantaged school.

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
if you live so far from school, go to a closer school. they will not give you bonus points for that. it also takes me like 50mins -1hr 20mins to get to school. and it really sucks when i have to go before school to attend period 0. suck it up, i assume that you have been going to the same school for 5 years. and there is plenty of time to study. i get home around 4. i have a 30 mins break (get something to eat, change clothes and put all my sheets that i got from school into their respective folders ) and then from 4:30 to 7 i study, have dinner for 30 mins 7:30 till 10

that is 4 hours. and if your able to stay up to 11, that is 5 hours. as a teacher of mine once said, "if you have time to sleep, you have time to study".

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
hey guys i was wondering do you get additional uai points added to your uai if you live far away from your school? like i have to travel an hour to and from school every day.... sucks a lot.... and take sup so much time from studyy............. thanks guys
That's a total bullshit reason. You can just go to your local school. Unless you're disabled in some way and that school is the closest school that has the ability to deal with your disability.

It took me 3 hours a day to travel to and from school. But I chose to go to Sydney Boys, so it's noone's problem but mine.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
lol, an hour QQ

pman

Banned
HSC
used to taker me up to three hours to get home, then the trains started to work...sometimes!

lianajane

HSC
every1 calm down!
im not disadvantaged but im skool captain so i cant move school
n i only just moved house 2 months ago i used to live closer to skool

so calm down! was jus a question!

lianajane

HSC
I think everyone is calm.

So what if you're school captain? Did you have to sign some contract or something saying you had to stay at your school for the duration of your term? :rolleyes:

you might be the most annoying human being iv ever come across

if u get skool captain u pretty much cant jus get up and walk out
obviosly ud not know that because ud never get anything like that would u

lianajane

HSC
"I chose to go to Sydney Boys"

now i get why ur such a moron who sits on the computer bagging ppl

K

Kozak92

you might be the most annoying human being iv ever come across

if u get skool captain u pretty much cant jus get up and walk out
obviosly ud not know that because ud never get anything like that would u
:lol::haha:

School Captain isn't a big responsibility. Might aswell give everyone a bonus point for attending school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)