boob jobs (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
i was watching this queer yet interesting show on lifestyleYOU the other day...
it was called "addicted to boob jobs"

i decided to watch and the whole time i was DISGUSTED. now i dont know why people chose to get boob jobs like seriously. they look so fake.

this girl had 5 boob jobs... first one, she went from a 34B (which is like a 10B here) to a 34E.. talk about goin to extremes. after 1 year she decided that they looked small and went under the knife again and upgraded to an F cup. this came with complications, in which her implant bursted inside her breast and had to have it removed for 6 months. so she lived with one breast for 6 months....

WHY DO PEOPLE PUT THEMSELVES UNDER SUCH EXTREME SITUATIONS!

i like my boobs and is not going to change them EVER. C cup FTW

ay0_x

HSC
some of them pretty much have a mental illness

as for others

not everyone is blessed with C cups ;]

HSC
N/A
ahahah

wat i just learnt the differnce lolz

i always wonderd why some womens breasts perked all the time regardless of their bra.. and now i know. its coz their fake lolz..

wat.... i was slow in the fake boob department. xP

and i think its just sick how they do the whole procedure... i was holding my boobs the whole time going "fuckkk noooooo"

Reckoner

HSC
Okay girls, a man has walked into the room ...

I couldn't but notice the title of this thread, and couldn't let it slip.

Ask me anything ... from someone who actually likes a nice set of boobs.

Honest advice/opinions ... I promise. :love:

ay0_x

HSC
ahahah

wat i just learnt the differnce lolz

i always wonderd why some womens breasts perked all the time regardless of their bra.. and now i know. its coz their fake lolz..

wat.... i was slow in the fake boob department. xP

and i think its just sick how they do the whole procedure... i was holding my boobs the whole time going "fuckkk noooooo"
yeah it's a pretty extreme thing to be doing just to raise your attractiveness to the opposite sex [or even same sex i guess idk] ... not to mention the cost.. cost of a car bleh.

if done well you cant ALWAYS tell that they're fake but stupid bitches decide to get them too big. rule of thumb is 2 cup sizes max

HSC
N/A
LOLz! okay...

well what do you think of women with fake boobs?

what size is ur limit to large breasts?

HSC
N/A
yeah it's a pretty extreme thing to be doing just to raise your attractiveness to the opposite sex [or even same sex i guess idk] ... not to mention the cost.. cost of a car bleh.

if done well you cant ALWAYS tell that they're fake but stupid bitches decide to get them too big. rule of thumb is 2 cup sizes max
the ladies said they ddnt get boob jobs to please their hubbys or men. they said they did it to raise their self esteem and to make them happy with themselves. and they highly put an emphasis on the point that it WASNT for men.

i thought this was odd...

but there were two procedures that u could undergo... a silicon implant or what they called a "boob jab job", which was they made a small keyhole incision in the breast and they literally injected massive loads of liquid silicon into the breast that would increas the cup size by 1 or 2. i thought that was just DISGUSTING

Reckoner

HSC
LOLz! okay...

well what do you think of women with fake boobs?

what size is ur limit to large breasts?
Okay honestly ...
I like large boobs ... or boobs that are in proportion. So a C or maybe even a D is nice. Maybe even larger, if the girl is tall and bigger.

However guys don't like fake breasts ... honestly.
But it's all perception really.
guys get a sense that when they figure out it's fake ... it's like having sex with silicone.

Guys love a nice shape like a C or a D ... but real.

Now ... having said that ... a guy can get over your small breasts if given time ... and he is in love with you.

But usually, as a male ... first male instinct is quite animal ... you know ... first impressions ... are "wow she's hot ... nice hooters" ...

but guys go for personality too ... it's just men are more wired to be visual sometimes.

If you got REAL C, D or even E cups ... you're lucky I guess.

ay0_x

HSC
the ladies said they ddnt get boob jobs to please their hubbys or men. they said they did it to raise their self esteem and to make them happy with themselves. and they highly put an emphasis on the point that it WASNT for men.

i thought this was odd...

but there were two procedures that u could undergo... a silicon implant or what they called a "boob jab job", which was they made a small keyhole incision in the breast and they literally injected massive loads of liquid silicon into the breast that would increas the cup size by 1 or 2. i thought that was just DISGUSTING
it's such lies.

if men didn't find big boobs attractive, society wouldn't deem them a criteria for attractiveness. if society didn't find big boobs attractive, women would never give a fuck about how big their boobs were. it's not like you can't breastfeed/breathe/live/go to school/get a job just because you have small boobs.

"a shallow solution to a deep problem".

ay0_x

HSC
Okay honestly ...
I like large boobs ... or boobs that are in proportion. So a C or maybe even a D is nice. Maybe even larger, if the girl is tall and bigger.

However guys don't like fake breasts ... honestly.
But it's all perception really.
guys get a sense that when they figure out it's fake ... it's like having sex with silicone.

Guys love a nice shape like a C or a D ... but real.

Now ... having said that ... a guy can get over your small breasts if given time ... and he is in love with you.

But usually, as a male ... first male instinct is quite animal ... you know ... first impressions ... are "wow she's hot ... nice hooters" ...

but guys go for personality too ... it's just men are more wired to be visual sometimes.

If you got REAL C, D or even E cups ... you're lucky I guess.
meh pretty true I guess but just keep in mind that there are guys who rate ass or legs or even stomach higher than boobs.

big or small boobs there's bound to be a few guys who think you're absolutely stunning

Reckoner

HSC
it's such lies.

if men didn't find big boobs attractive, society wouldn't deem them a criteria for attractiveness. if society didn't find big boobs attractive, women would never give a fuck about how big their boobs were. it's not like you can't breastfeed/breathe/live/go to school/get a job just because you have small boobs.
Large boobs symbolize femininity and fertility. For a man that is a real turn on, especially as males have completely different physical characteristics.

Me personally, I just like to hold them and cuddle sometimes ... even rest my head on them when I'm tired. =)

When my gf is washing the dishes or cooking food ... I like to come from behind and HOLD them and hug her. =D

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
lol, a mate of mine has E cup tits, i don't think she considers herself lucky. She gets ridiculous back pain and has to wear three bras at work cuz she rides horses for a living.

HSC
N/A
wow... i must be blessed then

C cups :D

ahahaha

but yeah, the survey on the program said that men prefer real breasts over fake. i thought was a real eye opener. most the men said that they liked their ladies breast for what they were, but wernt fussed about them getting fake ones.

and they could tell the difference coz they were more firm and not as soft and squishy as natural boobs were

gella

HSC
i was watching this queer yet interesting show on lifestyleYOU the other day...
it was called "addicted to boob jobs"

i decided to watch and the whole time i was DISGUSTED. now i dont know why people chose to get boob jobs like seriously. they look so fake.

this girl had 5 boob jobs... first one, she went from a 34B (which is like a 10B here) to a 34E.. talk about goin to extremes. after 1 year she decided that they looked small and went under the knife again and upgraded to an F cup. this came with complications, in which her implant bursted inside her breast and had to have it removed for 6 months. so she lived with one breast for 6 months....

WHY DO PEOPLE PUT THEMSELVES UNDER SUCH EXTREME SITUATIONS!

i like my boobs and is not going to change them EVER. C cup FTW
dear fucking god
is it possible for someone to be this stupid?

ay0_x

HSC
Large boobs symbolize femininity and fertility. For a man that is a real turn on, especially as males have completely different physical characteristics.

Me personally, I just like to hold them and cuddle sometimes ... even rest my head on them when I'm tired. =)

When my gf is washing the dishes or cooking food ... I like to come from behind and HOLD them and hug her. =D
yeah, fair enough, but like I said, it's complete bs when women say "I got them for myself". they may be A symbol of femininity, but it's not like "oh im not a real woman because i dont have boobs".. utter ridiculous trash.

vanilla latte- some natural girls have really firm boobs too. it sucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)