Booklets? (1 Viewer)

scatface69

HSC
For both exams so far everyone at our school (its a small school btw) got 3 page booklets, but everyone on these forums seems to be saying they got 8 page ones...surely everyone gets the same amount of pages? seems odd
just hope our school didnt make a mistake, we did heaps well in hsc last year, one of the best non selective public schools

scatface69

HSC
someone said on another thread that only official booklets are eligible. ours didnt have hsc or anything written on them...teachers said it was fine tho

scatlover999

HSC
yeh ur at jb college right? yeh sounds like a gud school..too far for me though

im at YEHEL high
we got 3 pagers as well
surely everyone did??

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
We've always recieved the official 8-page booklets.

3-page booklets? Surely you'd require a lot. I feel sorry for the markers having a pile of 3-page booklets for more than one person. And then you'd always have to keep filling out how many booklets you used. Aw that's shite. They should have given you the 8-page ones for efficiency's sake.

scatface69

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
We've always recieved the official 8-page booklets.

3-page booklets? Surely you'd require a lot. I feel sorry for the markers having a pile of 3-page booklets for more than one person. And then you'd always have to keep filling out how many booklets you used. Aw that's shite. They should have given you the 8-page ones for efficiency's sake.
most of our year only used a 3 page booklet for each anyway. who could fill 8 pages?

samwell

HSC
scatface69 said:
most of our year only used a 3 page booklet for each anyway. who could fill 8 pages?
How many lines per page approx????
because official BOS booklets have like 25 line[didnt count]

Numquamtededam

HSC
samwell said:
How many lines per page approx????
because official BOS booklets have like 25 line[didnt count]
Yeah I know a guy at this school and he told me that they had about 10 or so lines per page.

Melikins

HSC
well we got 10 page booklets...i think....i counted the pages quickly in the first exam...

perhaps there are a few versions of the official BOS booklets hmm?

HSC
we have 8page + 4 page ones

on the front they tell you how many pages are in the booklets

P

prole

We had 12 page books, but its prob cause were expected to write more. Our adjudicator said they just expect that from the performers of the state.

I dont know neone who wrote less than the obligatory 12

HSC
prole said:
We had 12 page books, but its prob cause were expected to write more. Our adjudicator said they just expect that from the performers of the state.

I dont know neone who wrote less than the obligatory 12

i highly, highly doubt that's the reason

considering my school's consistenyl top 5 and as far as i know we always get 8 pagers

must be something to do with where there distributed from

WhiteD

Banned
HSC
nirvanafreak02 said:
i highly, highly doubt that's the reason

considering my school's consistenyl top 5 and as far as i know we always get 8 pagers

must be something to do with where there distributed from
cool spelling

HSC
sportaler said:
I think you got done. At the Shore School we got the massive 12 pages. I absolutely dominated them tho. See if you went to the Shore School, you could rely that the school would never let you down, we're consistently one of the best schools in the state. tho i heard jb college was pretty good, oh well thats why you should've come to shore, you can work for me one day

but my school's always top 5 (both overall and for english)
why do we always get the 8 pagers?

HSC
sportaler said:
I dunno, but last year Shore were the top non-slective school in the state so they must be expecting good things from us. I got my predicted UAI of like 75 which i'm pretty chuffed about. Not that I need the UAI anyway since I've got my dads business and Shore alumni=success in life.
hmm yeah maybe its encouragement?

are you sure your school was the top non-selective coz i can see heaps of non-selectives eg pymble @ 11

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)