Booklets (1 Viewer)

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
How many ?

i used 8....

why dont they make them bigger? srsly 4 pages per question?!

ondroo

*Sigh*
HSC
Same... yeah 4 pages is such as waste of paper and means writing more numbers on covers and having to use string pfft.

Oh well at least we got writing booklets and not those other crappy things like for IPT/maths

miche11e

HSC
really??? lol i only used the 4 given... i think i write small though

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
ondroo said:
Same... yeah 4 pages is such as waste of paper and means writing more numbers on covers and having to use string pfft.

Oh well at least we got writing booklets and not those other crappy things like for IPT/maths
+1

those sucked... im glad we had those style booklets

sasha279

HSC
I got 4 x 8 page booklets... Heh heh heh

I third that

whitey9999

HSC
N/A
Yeh I used an extra one for each question cept the first one.

Um the BOS think that it should be about 2 lines to a mark and therefore only need a booklet. Thats wat i was told at study thingy

Terlob

HSC
whitey9999 said:
Yeh I used an extra one for each question cept the first one.

Um the BOS think that it should be about 2 lines to a mark and therefore only need a booklet. Thats wat i was told at study thingy
You shouldnt really set yourself limits on what you write... If you know a lot of information then put a lot of information down, you can only get more marks. I've never heard about the BOS saying it should be 2 lines to a mark, it seems rediculous that they would say that.

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
Terlob said:
You shouldnt really set yourself limits on what you write... If you know a lot of information then put a lot of information down, you can only get more marks. I've never heard about the BOS saying it should be 2 lines to a mark, it seems rediculous that they would say that.
+1

i didnt have limits... which is prob why i wrote so much

lachie45

HSC
Ha yea I used 8 booklets too. My examiner kept putting string on my table during the exam.....I thought she was trying to tell me something with the string.....It was to tie the booklets together, LOL

Terlob

HSC
lachie45 said:
Ha yea I used 8 booklets too. My examiner kept putting string on my table during the exam.....I thought she was trying to tell me something with the string.....It was to tie the booklets together, LOL
OMFG Lachlan Callis?

chrisbay90

HSC
You will not believe what happened to me.

I used 8 books aswell

However the last time I asked for a booklet the superviser just said "Oh......ah.......theres none left"

Because there was only 2 people in the class we only had one superviser. Therefor if she left, ther would be no one, so she said "oh....ah.....i'll have to wait for the 'other lady' to come back'

I HAD TO SIT THERE FOR 6 OR 7 MINUTES WITHOUT ANYTHING TO WRITE ON!

Also, string? I had no string, no one tied up my books when i used more than one for a single answer :worried:

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
lachie45 said:
are you lachlan callis ?!

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
chrisbay90 said:
You will not believe what happened to me.

I used 8 books aswell

However the last time I asked for a booklet the superviser just said "Oh......ah.......theres none left"

Because there was only 2 people in the class we only had one superviser. Therefor if she left, ther would be no one, so she said "oh....ah.....i'll have to wait for the 'other lady' to come back'

I HAD TO SIT THERE FOR 6 OR 7 MINUTES WITHOUT ANYTHING TO WRITE ON!

Also, string? I had no string, no one tied up my books when i used more than one for a single answer :worried:
thats gay

wait... 2 people ?!

wow

miche11e

HSC
we have 6 people in our class. Halfway thru, another supervisor came in so our supervisor could have a dunny break. The first supervisor was reading the excel guide for SDD - it was pretty distracting lol.
(ps i love supernatural too.)

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
miche11e said:
we have 6 people in our class. Halfway thru, another supervisor came in so our supervisor could have a dunny break. The first supervisor was reading the excel guide for SDD - it was pretty distracting lol.
(ps i love supernatural too.)
awwwh :) i love supernatural :)

lol really ? we had the melbourne cup... all the kids were yelling ! it was really distracting

Terlob

HSC
betonit169 said:
awwwh :) i love supernatural :)

lol really ? we had the melbourne cup... all the kids were yelling ! it was really distracting
Lol... the race announcer and the cheers coming through the vents...

Brad.1990

HSC
Question 21 - 2 booklets.
Question 22 - 2 booklets.
Question 23 - 2 bookelts.

Question 25 - 3 booklets.

TOTAL - 9.

We had booklets with either 4 or 5 pages in them, im assuming 4 as 5 wouldnt work.

So I filled about 8, meaning about mid-30 pages?

Edit: And the lady gave me a bundle of string ahaha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)