Books for Fort Street High School (1 Viewer)

Antadhur123

HSC
Hey, I'll be starting Fort Street High School in year 11, 2021. I am a bit unsure as to what to do for next year's books. Please help and if any of yall are also in Fort Street year 11 this year, then hey

YonOra

HSC
Don't you just buy the required books on some list (don't go to Fort)

Antadhur123

HSC
Yeah thats what i thought, but apparently there is no book list. I don't know if other public selective high schools are like this or not but surely we have something to follow along, and if its not in the fees then i really hace no idea

YonOra

HSC
hm, I'd say contact the school, but I'm guessing they're on holidays. So try and find some students in your year, there might be a facebook group, alumni etc.

violetcombe

HSC
You mean textbooks? I went to Fort Street (now graduated) and unless you did a language subject with a workbook you borrowed all prescribed texts from the school library...in your school fees there is still a mysterious loan fee but you're not expected to buy anything. But maybe I've misunderstood? because I thought that was standard

Antadhur123

HSC
Not that hard honestly, Quite an easy process, registration was simple enough

Antadhur123

HSC
yeah its mostly the test. Apart from that, if your extra curricular activities are something special, they will consider it, otherwise, it mostly depends on ALL aspects of the test

Antadhur123

HSC
for me - i had soccer regionals championship, debating nationals, cricket regionals, i speak a couple languages and quite a few academic awards (trophies)

Botterwattle123

HSC
yeah its mostly the test. Apart from that, if your extra curricular activities are something special, they will consider it, otherwise, it mostly depends on ALL aspects of the test
So if I do extremely well on the test do I have a chance of getting in? Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)