books or folders (2 Viewers)

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I am curious, bored and wanna post sumthing..... what do you prefer... for me it is folders

Last edited:
HSC
Folders annoy me D: i get so sick of carrying them everywhere, taking books out and putting them back in and theres never any room for me to put my folder somewhere. im comfortable with using books.

i did try using a folder for English and i ended up losing half of my sheets D:.

HSC
Folders.
I have a folder for each subject at home and another to take to school.
The folder that I take to school just has each topic that I am working on at that time. That way I don't have stuff I don't need.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Folders.

I've always been a book person, but now I'm starting to use loose-leaf. I like it because you can easily add and edit your school notes, especially when you miss something. Also helps heaps if your teacher gives you 5 sheets of paper every lesson. :(

Muz4PM

HSC
I use a folder. I was a book person, but I got sick of the bundles of sheets that amassed under the cover because I was too lazy to stick them in.

HSC
folders FTW, just because he ease of use, being able to do your work in order if you miss anything and also having plastic sleeves for the notes to keep in mint condition haha ily neat folders ily.

selablad

HSC
I like books with tear-out pages, because I prefer to carry around books, but then at the end of a unit I can tear the pages out and put them into folders...

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
i have a folder which have exercise books with holes in them. It pretty much fits into my bag so i dont carry it around all day and it keeps everything in one place
looseleaf ive tried and its just too messy for me... the holes used to break and everything would get messed up
I have compartments at home for each subject and each book for each topic of a subject which i put into the compartment when its finished. It's worked out pretty good.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
selablad said:
I like books with tear-out pages, because I prefer to carry around books, but then at the end of a unit I can tear the pages out and put them into folders...
I tear out my pages and throw them away... because it's all illegible. :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I am not a folder-person. Whenever I carry a folder it falls out miserably (you can imagine how messy that gets!). I also don't have the strength to carry a folder that has like 600 loose leaf pages in it.

conics2008

HSC
A folder with books inside, like the ones with holes in them..

karnage

HSC
Folder with dividers and my sheets and my trusty hole punch.

Ahhh love having not to glue things in.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Folders because they look good stacked up on shelves side by side.

HSC
For me it depends on the subject.

Ancient History/PE have their own folders with dividers, plastic sleeves etc.

Maths and religion have books.

For Bio and English I have a display folder for each topic. This is because these subjects have so many handouts, and little by the way of written notes. It actually works better than it sounds, they end up really fat because you have to add so many extra sleeves, but it doesnt bother me at all.

HSC
I use both... folder is mainly for sheets though. An ass-ton of sheets.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
see i have no problem keeping a folder tidy because i use a 4 ring folder they never break and nothing falls out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)