books or folders (1 Viewer)

xJennax

HSC
I have a folder with the sheets and subject separaters. When I get sheets I use a hole punch to put them in. I still put my folder in my bag though.

Taskan

HSC
books with accompanying display folders for handouts

Shoubadoo

HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
Folders.
I have a folder for each subject at home and another to take to school.
The folder that I take to school just has each topic that I am working on at that time. That way I don't have stuff I don't need.
Same.
Also, in my folders at home, I organise the work by terms and headings, so everything is easy to find.

Shoubadoo

HSC
fallenstar said:
this thread epitomises pointlessness.
This comment on the pointlessness of this thread is pointlessly pointless, seeing as it is pointless that is has been posted.
I am aware of my pointful contradiction seeing as I am pointlessly commenting on a pointless point.

leon4u

HSC
neither! use my laptop and everything is done perfect on here.:cool:

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Shoubadoo said:
This comment on the pointlessness of this thread is pointlessly pointless, seeing as it is pointless that is has been posted.
I am aware of my pointful contradiction seeing as I am pointlessly commenting on a pointless point.
Haha.
The pointlessness of my reply to your pointless point encapsulates pointlessness.
I will also pointlessly point out that 'pointful' is either not a word, or grammatically incorrect word, but let's not further this pointless discussion by pointlessly hunting down dictionaries.
Yours in pointlessness.

Shoubadoo

HSC
fallenstar said:
Haha.
The pointlessness of my reply to your pointless point encapsulates pointlessness.
I will also pointlessly point out that 'pointful' is either not a word, or grammatically incorrect word, but let's not further this pointless discussion by pointlessly hunting down dictionaries.
Yours in pointlessness.
Haha
They certainly do encapsulate pointlessness :]
I am aware that 'pointful' is not a word, however I purposefully ('pointfully') put it in to prolong the 'point' theme, to portray my awareness of my pointless, pontificating posting.
It was simply paramount.
Point taken :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)