books? (1 Viewer)

pakigal

HSC
Hey guys,
I'm doing a short story on domestic violence, I need more stories to read on the topic but not the usual muslim women Princess of Saudi Arabia kinda thing. Would anybody know of any good books that I can read?

pakigal

HSC
OMG! are you serious! Lolz, I guess if there are so many people doing the course there's bound to be people doing the same topic.

princesskt

HSC
True true.. and I am serious ;) hehe.. As for books... lol... um I've tried looking... for books to suit my story.. but it's hard :S and it's frustrating lol

pakigal

HSC
Yeah I know. My teacher said she'd try find books for me but there was nothing! I'm pissed cos I need a guide to help me structure my story...

princesskt

HSC
I know the feeling hey.. I didnt even have a teacher at all term 4 last year.. so yeah.. it sucks ay.. u can email me anytime though. if u have msn feel free to add me

kloudsurfer

HSC
A child called it?

Maybe you should post this in the non-school section on Books. Im sure you will get more answers there.

marthastuart

HSC
Stephen King's Rose Madder would help, but just really the first two chapters and the odd one or two involving the women's home. Your local library should have it, don't read any further unless your going to incorporate photographs which are actually windows to alternate worlds and schitzophrenic, morphing men.

As for whole books dedicated to the subject I'm not quite sure, I could probably do a little research and get back to you later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)