books? (2 Viewers)

D

dzzlng_07

does anyone here have the "Dotpoints" hsc chem or phys?
is it any good?

and whats the terry lee 4u maths book like? are they just past paper questions?

bos1234

HSC
hi.

i gost the terry lee book. its like any other 4 unit book but with workref spoln.

and no its not past papers qn

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
I have the "Dot points" for physics - I think they're okay (hehe, sorry this doesn't help much.)

I also have the Terry Lee ext 2 maths book - yeah it's like most other textbooks (except a very lovely colourful layout ;)) questions, review and challenge exercises with worked solutions (at times he tends to skip a couple of the "easy" steps). :)

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
*copy and paste beanie's statement about Terry Lee* ;)
:rolleyes: Hahah, I'm sure you could have said more. ;)

For dot point, the questions could be used to test to see what you do and don't know. :)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
u probably won't believe me when i say this,

but my physics teacher actually had the concept of the whole book on dotpoints for hsc physics.

but one of his 'friends' or something stole the idea and did it before my teacher had the time and took all the credit. =(
got all his hand written notes and stuff and copied it,,

<33 my physics teacher though.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
shinji said:
u probably won't believe me when i say this,

but my physics teacher actually had the concept of the whole book on dotpoints for hsc physics.

but one of his 'friends' or something stole the idea and did it before my teacher had the time and took all the credit. =(
got all his hand written notes and stuff and copied it,,

<33 my physics teacher though.
lol, that's sort of like my would-be eco teacher (- if I had a class). He wrote an entire HSC and prelim econoimcs text book on his own. When it came to publishing he got none of the credit...because he "sold/gave" it to his friend for a 6 pack of beer as he was going through a divorce and didn't want to give any money to his soon-to-be ex-wife.

Also the idea of "Dot Point" is very good, but I did find using it in parts of prelim physics annoying. :eek:

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
i don't do sciences or maths but my friend does and he says the dot points books are like his bible. he loves em and recommends em to everyone in need of a textbook so i shall recommend it to you on his behalf. but if they suck don't come crying to me :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)