boozy brilliance (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
On a very general note, I'm sure that a lot of people find writing "easier" when under the influence of something, whether it be alcohol, chocolate, emotions, whatever.

But is this writing good?

"Good" writing is often the result of what we on the EE2 forums call "reworking", otherwise known as 'editing' or 'crafting' in the professional industry. Rarely is a first draft even half as good as it could potentially end up.

orange_blob

Caveman
HSC
glitterfairy said:
But is this writing good?
Having somthing to work from is better than nothing.

But not something I've personally tried. Though I do have to about another one and a half thousand words for monday...

HSC
pungemo said:
I think you'll find that about half the people here aren't legally allowed to drink. Caffeine is always good though :)
Runge, do you really think that stops most people???

And i dont know, ive never tried writing under the influence of alcohol, i must try that sometime.

HSC
N/A
orange_blob said:
Having somthing to work from is better than nothing.

But not something I've personally tried. Though I do have to about another one and a half thousand words for monday...
lol!

Get cracking, m'boy :p

Over in Uni-land, we say the best kind of inspiration is Divine Inspiration - the stuff that normally comes the night before the deadline ;)

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
lol dno, its not so much worse.. i dnt mean gettin hammered or anythign. but yeh i agree with mr blob, its just gettin it down. otherwise i think i might have to resort to pressure. the problme is i never have classes and my teacher has never asked to see anythign:S

J

jhakka

I actually do find it easier to writeafter a drink... but that's usually when I'm having a really tough time writing. I generally avoid it, because what I can write dry is usually better than what I write when I drink.

Always good to have something on paper, though.

Emph

HSC
Writing while drunk....

Can't you just imagine the story of the kid who managed to stab a pen up their nostral and give themselves brain damage because they were so drunk they fell asleep?

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Emph said:
Writing while drunk....

Can't you just imagine the story of the kid who managed to stab a pen up their nostral and give themselves brain damage because they were so drunk they fell asleep?

hahah, and that children, is why you DONT MIX DRUGS AND SCHOOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)