Bored first yr at UNSW (1 Viewer)

Haku

Who here is a first yr doing Bcom at unsw?
dun know anyone doing that course at unsw.

lucifel

narcissitic angel
HSC
man you're not alone when it comes to boredom. Breaks are rather boring till you meet people.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Yeah 1st year Commerce. Havent met much people and I have a 3 hour break on Friday.

Economics is boring.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
sunjet said:
yes i am.

hey sunjet i heard about their new b com/b ec degree. how does that work and how does that even make sense?
also how does it differ from just b com?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Kutar Maggi said:
hey sunjet i heard about their new b com/b ec degree. how does that work and how does that even make sense?
also how does it differ from just b com?
It;s basically 4 years, 3 majors (one has to be from Economics)

Haku

i wanna meet sunjet, minai and jago at unsw

my breaks are soo boring!!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
hey there

my breaks are only 1 hour in length, so i don't get a chance to get bored :D

volition

arr.
HSC
yeah im thinking of trying to 'block it all up' next time i choose my timetable, is it bad having long blocks of lectures/tutes for you guys??

I have a few 2 hour breaks, but that's because I wanted to have a 3 day timetable rather than a 4 day one

HSC
ive only got 1 hour blocks which is great, cause i can just go over what id just done in any given lecture/tutorial :D

Capitalist

HSC
Tutorials begin next week, so you can make some friends then.

HSC
yeh i found it bit hard too make friends at my lectures, my ACCT1501 class is totally packed (the lecturer lady doesnt let even people breathe or she goes crazy), my LEGT1711 class is pretty good (i had to go to another arvo session cause i missed my morning one, they where fucking crazy!!) and i reckon my ECON1101 lecturer is a total champ.

im totally happy with my lecturers

Haku

i am having my econ lect tomorrow 4-6. Hope its good. but the acct lec wasn't bad.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Casmira said:
yeh i found it bit hard too make friends at my lectures, my ACCT1501 class is totally packed (the lecturer lady doesnt let even people breathe or she goes crazy), my LEGT1711 class is pretty good (i had to go to another arvo session cause i missed my morning one, they where fucking crazy!!) and i reckon my ECON1101 lecturer is a total champ.

im totally happy with my lecturers
omg Claudia is lecturer in charge now? back when I did ACCT1501, she was merely a tutor

notice that one of your lecturers, Caitlin Ruddock, is Philip Ruddock's daughter (that immigration minister guy)

rand0m3r

HSC
claudia was my first ever tutor at uni... she was quite scarey. there was a lot of hostility in the tutes. coz we were all first yrs just keen to have a good time, and no one ever did tute work. and she would ask you a question, and if you said something like, "ummm... i'm not sure" she'll go, "thought so."

HSC
is claudia the blonde? she's quiet nice, i asked her a question she answered it well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)