bored. stuck at home w/ nothing to do (1 Viewer)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
lol yep. i have another week off cause my rooms are still being renovated *or so ive been told* so im at home doing jack, and everythings still in boxes, so essentially the only thing to do here is to go on the computer, watch tv, or decorate my diary. i assume everyones at uni. i feel so lonely. *sniff.* :(

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by eneleon
lol yep. i have another week off cause my rooms are still being renovated *or so ive been told* so im at home doing jack, and everythings still in boxes, so essentially the only thing to do here is to go on the computer, watch tv, or decorate my diary. i assume everyones at uni. i feel so lonely. *sniff.* :(
LONER. :p :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by shelley
awwwwww!!! haha lotsa sympathy!!!!

hahah argh your not missing much (so im told!)
hehe, and the funny thing was that a few days ago, u were teasing us abt. how we start uni. early (compared to u) and stuff. :p

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
hehe, and the funny thing was that a few days ago, u were teasing us abt. how we start uni. early (compared to u) and stuff. :p
Yeah, I know. :( just used to teasing my friends =p lol I got something to do now, unpacking stuff from boxes n' its FUN ;)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by eneleon
Come to my house, I just moved house too, you can help me unpack all my stuff. :rofl:

*YAY*

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
wow, where do you guys all live now?

dragon and eneleon??

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz

dragon and eneleon??
still @ rockdale =p we just sanded our floors n stuff, so yeah.

YAY!! THE GRAND TOTAL OF ENROLMENT CONFIRMATIONS IS NOW STANDING AT FIVE. Uni has already started (technically) and they are still sending me confirmation of my enrolment. :rolleyes:

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Every time there is a change to the subjects you are enrolled in you get a confirmation letter, so the unis aren't responsible for mistakes.

I've gotten one almost a month in.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by shelley
ohh u moved collin?..hey btw rember me lol, some degree of cantact would be nice..*cries* u dont love me anymore!
Are you doing any mathematics, physics, biology or chemistry subjects? We should meet up sometime.

Originally posted by tooheyz

dragon and eneleon??
I live in North Narrabeen now..
not that you know where that is anyway, lol.

Eneleon, are you doing Design Computing with a Professor Mayer by any chance? I did work experience with her in year 10. Fond memories reformatting harddrives and installing programs all day long.

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by BlackJack
Every time there is a change to the subjects you are enrolled in you get a confirmation letter, so the unis aren't responsible for mistakes.

I've gotten one almost a month in.
Only made one change to my subjects :)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon

Eneleon, are you doing Design Computing with a Professor Mayer by any chance? I did work experience with her in year 10. Fond memories reformatting harddrives and installing programs all day long.
Oh groovy! Yah, Mary Lou Maher =p lol but they all pronounce it Mayer so I guess yer right =)

Wow. I look forward to classes all the more. *gag*

Collin

HSC
N/A
Woops, I had a feeling I spelt it wrong.. yeah, I couldn't help calling her 'Mayer', I felt like such an egg after she told me that it was actually pronounced 'Mar'.

I also remember the other lecturer guy, Rabi, I think that was his name. (Wow my memory is better than I thought, or maybe I just had so much fun there doing all their computer paper work *not* lol.)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Woops, I had a feeling I spelt it wrong.. yeah, I couldn't help calling her 'Mayer', I felt like such an egg after she told me that it was actually pronounced 'Mar'.

I also remember the other lecturer guy, Rabi, I think that was his name. (Wow my memory is better than I thought, or maybe I just had so much fun there doing all their computer paper work *not* lol.)

Meh, she'll live.

On the other hand, I do not know of this Rabi which you speak of.

MAN I'm so bored at home. *sigh* :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)