• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

bored.? (2 Viewers)

memo15

HSC
lol depressed isnt really the word .. just how much of a routine the hsc years of school r

TorMental

HSC
I'm so bored, I wanna play sc2 and diablo 3 x-x. (Me pre-HSC)

I'm so bored, I'm sick of sc2 and diablo 3 x-x (Me post-HSC).

stereoheart

HSC
Yeah I agree with nothing to look forward to. Even though im not really studying that much Im still not having a life.
I think Im just procrastinating day by day hoping that soon enough I'll be out of school!

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Wow. Life isn't all about school... If you're tired of this routine now and you're in year 11, good luck with year 12. Make sure you have freedom, and leisure. Go out spontaneously with friends and what not. Plan trips in the breaks, gives you something to look forward to. Someone mentioned get a boyfriend / girlfriend, which is a fine suggestion, a relationship gives you something / someone else to concentrate on rather than school...

But in all honestly, I must agree the monotony of school is a bit tedious. More so now than ever, due to the fact that each class is revision, and I'm not learning anything new. I enjoyed school when I was learning new things, but the past few weeks have just been committing it all to memory, which is a bit boring. Plus now everyone is starting to study and be less social, which is even more boring. D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)