bored (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
speaking of threads, how do you close or at least remove that black circle thing on the envelope of the thread. please reply back i'm desperate!

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
You carn't it just shows that you have replied to that thread, that is if you and me are thinking of the same circles...

HSC
i hope so cause everytime i made a new thread, the envelope thing doesn't close like the other threads and it's really annoying the heck out of me.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Nah everything is fine, the closed threads just mean that there is no new replies, NOTHING IS WRONG!

HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
where is that? i cant find it
it's a symbol on the 1st box below the thread. sorry i couldn't explain it well cause it's too complicated but it looks like an envelope that states 'no new posts' or something like that.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by paki_diva
is it?? i thought it was something like helping each other, talking about academic problems and stuff??:confused: ..aah..silly me:eek:

Bah!, you can say pretty much whatever you want in here, its not as if we have a mod, i think i have seen Laz in either year 11/10 boards a whole 3 times 3!!!

5abi_pride

Originally posted by **freakstar87**
speaking of threads, how do you close or at least remove that black circle thing on the envelope of the thread. please reply back i'm desperate!
He/She's deaprate!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)