bored (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
hahaha yeah of course - always something they say involves making themselves sound poor

and then they start talking about how with trig and logs they had to use tables or some crap so i should take care of my calculator instead of chucking a spastic at it when it doesnt give me a good answer

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
ahaha yeah even my maths teacher who's aussie tells us to love our calculators.. coz when he did his hsc he had to use the tables and shit but had the same amount of time..... ahahaha.... ohh welps.... lets hope they have calculators that are approved by the board of studies that do the whole hsc paper for us :)

oh ryan... and our parents had to go though second hand or ratty old books and had to cover them with plastic bag to jeeop them from being wet and damaged... lol asian parents....

malteaze_aura

LOL are u serious,
thats a good one studying for the HSC since year w/e !
I am like approaching the trials here and my motication for studying is payign hide-n-seek!

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
omg... Tenille sounds tooo much like my mum...i am not sayin its a bad thing..but....umm..well..its not a good thing either

Kulazzi

HSC
My parents r pretty strict too - always telling me to study and do some extra work if I've finished all my h/w, They're curries :$ (From the Indian and Pakistani region) so I'm sure my parents aren't the only ones like dat. :O)

5abi_pride

curry parentz r *using bad lang* *very uncensored*

i'm a curry 2! :(
I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT IT'Z FUN :p

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by paki_diva
i'll have to agree with that one.....curry parents stress more than their children...lol
i'm asian.. and asian parents are strcit.. but i like asian culture :) i dont think i'd like to be of any other culture :) i'm just ashamed with some of the stereotypes...

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
heh, ive got 'aussie' parents..they try to be strict, but they're no good at it

:kaz.n:

HSC
hahahaha look at us we r talking bout parents! btw im half curry too! and yeh its so annoying i can swear in punjabi but if i do it in english...nuffin happens....im just thinkin bout it....im gonna say fuck or sumfin at dinner tonite and see what happenz!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Funky_Junky
I wish i had 'aussie' parents :(
Ive got Aussie Parents which = only study I want to do (which I should really start) of course I would prefer strict parents so I actually study.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)