BOS All Subjects Syllabus 2007 (1 Viewer)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HSC
I went to boardofstudies website and went to HSC Syllabus but the documents I get for each subject seem to be dated from previous years, does this mean the syllabus hasn't changed , am I looking in the wrong spot or what?

tennille

HSC
Most probably, the syllabus has not changed. You may notice, however, that syllabuses for certain subjects have been updated this year.

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

That's because in 2001 it was the introduction to the new syllabus

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
When they introduced the new syllabi in 2001 they did so for all courses.

Since then the syllabi revision process has been occurring - e.g. both the Modern and Ancient History syllabi examined in 2006 were new syllabi (particularly for Ancient with a Core topic introduced for the first time).

Other subjects may have new syllabi coming in in 2007 or later - as I only teach History I don't know about other subjects all that much (one of the VET courses - Business or Retail I don't remember I think has a new syllabus coming in in 2007).

Just go to the Board of Studies syllabi page and check the syllabus there - it will be the one to be examined this year unless there are two listed in which case they will in indicate the year the syllabus is to be first examined e.g. with both Histories in 2005 there were two syllabi listed with one stating to be examined for the first time in 2006. In 2006 there was only one listed as it was now implemented in both Preliminary and HSC courses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)