BOS booklet relating to Tempest (1 Viewer)

lexi-77

HSC
I've decided on using The Ivory Trail for my assignment, but I was just wondering how I could relate it to The Tempest? Are there any other texts that could relate better to the Tempest than Ivory Trail?
~My supplementary text is The Butterfly Effect, if that helps anyone in answering my questions.

Thanks in advance!
:)

shashy

HSC
well yeah i using the 2 as well (tempest and ivory trail) bt i got no idea how to relate it.....lyk i guess it links in with my relative a beautiful mind soo i guess do no plz do hlp if u kno how to relate

goosiegoo

HSC
Umm.. just off the top of my head.. you could mention that the speech in the tempest really stimulates your imagination.. it's so descriptive and you imagine everything that the characters are describing (especially Caliban).. and The Ivory Trail stimulates your imagination too, you see the pictures and try to think of what the story of the book could be.. etc etc.
Also.. The Ivory Trail seems to be a bit about journey into unknown lands.. and in The Tempest Alonso, Antonio, Gonzalo etc journey onto an unknown land.. when they are shipwrecked..

Hopefully that's of <i>some</i> use.

lexi-77

HSC
heyhey, ive completely changed texts now im doing the town where time stands still and tempest and butterfly effect....thankyou anyway, the stuff about the tempest helped! ive written a 6min20sec speech & the max. time is 5min...!!! bad. lol. xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)