Status
Not open for further replies.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
and it wouldn't actually work either
internet dating is useless
encontrare- The first tiem I talked to my bf was on the internet, and we met up once then he had to go away on business so we had to havea relationship over the net for a bit. Hes been back sicne and we've been together for 6months.

My friend is in Australia and she has a bf in America and theyve been 'dating' for 1 year now and he recently came here to meet her and theyre gonna get married soon when he finishes uni and moves here.

HSC
lengy said:
I'm only putting this up as a suggestion because of sharks05's thread about hating single life. Although I've thought about this for a while it's not like the idea hasn't been attempted to be put forward in the past. So do you think people would take this seriously? It's not as if BOSers have not hooked up in the past, sometimes using BOS meetups as an excuse to meet new people. How do you think it should be run?
You crave vadge and you use the Internet in order to lure gullible girls, we get the idea already. Give it a rest you dodgy cunt...

lengy

HSC
I crave it as much as I crave kneeing you in the crotch. I'm not interested in anyone on BOS atm faggot.

HSC
lengy said:
I'm not desperate.
Ah, I just got the wrong idea seeing as you were proposing that we help you build a database of chicks on BoS who for one reason or another weren't partnered. From there I mistakenly assumed that you'd PM them all and invite them out for cofee, play the gentleman, then slip your pathetic little dick in while they weren't looking.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ogmzergrush it is my theory that your increasing anger is inexorably pegged to the amount of time you have spent at UOW
have a coke and a smile

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
then again my theory is based on the fact that your myspace picture is most odd and that you are blowing up at lengy and that im listening to alexisonfire

my logic is undeniable

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lengy said:
I'm only putting this up as a suggestion because of sharks05's thread about hating single life. Although I've thought about this for a while it's not like the idea hasn't been attempted to be put forward in the past. So do you think people would take this seriously? It's not as if BOSers have not hooked up in the past, sometimes using BOS meetups as an excuse to meet new people. How do you think it should be run?
you are not serious, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)