• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BOS meet-up (1 Viewer)

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Tennille said:
I found it quite difficult. Harder than the past years. It had too many long answer questions in there. Too many things on M&G.
but you still beat me badly :rolleyes:

tennille

HSC
I cant. I'm only doing 12 cp at the advanced level coz of my UAI. That's why I'm trying to get into adv Chem.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
HSC Physics was awesome, got complete ownage without study, sleep or staying the whole 3 hours:D

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@ darkangel: OMG,... u so rich... xiaoie wants to roll u...
btw u mean wentworth lvl 4, cuz as far as i know, carslaw lvl4 does not have pool tables or table tennis ...

@ ultimate: fully agrees aprt from they got pretty low class coffee... union's coffee's good, but u gotta know where to get it... carslaw coffee cart, manning (lvl1 or 2) got excellent coffee, rest of the are quite o_O/
azzuri, according to ALOT of credible sources are great coffee, yet it tastes normal to me....

tennille

HSC
I probably wont turn up because of all the things I have to do (changing subjects, etc). Why does everything start at 10am (we can get our timetables then, the vice-chancellor's welcome, the science faculty opens...)?

Generator

HSC
N/A
You should be able to access the timetable system sometime tonight (that has been the case for the past few years, anyway)... This is more of a general post than one in response to anything in particular.

tennille

HSC
dark_angel said:
aaah bloody hell y dont we meet at like 9 or something before the whole damn thing starts
Will anyone turn up this time? :p

No one turned up at the chem building on Sunday. I looked and saw no one...I'm guessing everyone did the same thing. lol.

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Tennille said:
Will anyone turn up this time? :p

No one turned up at the chem building on Sunday. I looked and saw no one...I'm guessing everyone did the same thing. lol.
yeah so did i, but i didnt want to look like a fool, standing outside with at least 200 ppl standing in a queue staring at you

tennille

HSC
dark_angel said:
yeah so did i, but i didnt want to look like a fool, standing outside with at least 200 ppl standing in a queue staring at you
Tell me about it. :p

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Tennille said:
Tell me about it. :p
btw what subject changes are you making?

when i went like a week ago, i had to run around quite a bit getting signatures

edit: for biology i had to wait until 2 for the damn people to come and sign, but the physics guy is the same guy that was talking to us in the workshop room.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)