BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by shelley
dont winge carlito..thats me every friday..*groans*
same me... just one tutorial on friday at 9am... and thats it bahhh... 3 hrs of travelling and waking up so early =(

Collin

HSC
N/A
That really sucks, if only it was a lecture so you could just skip it.. maybe you should consider paying someone to just 'tick' your name off on the roll for you.. :p

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
*gives winston a hug*

yea i rack up about 4 hrs of travellin..(ok its like 3 hrs 45minutes if ya wanna be padantic) for a 2 hr english workshop...i hate it! But i need to attend thew roshop cos hes the one half decent leader, and the only way the silly lectures make sense is to attend the workshops...dammit

*runs off crying*

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
*gives winston a hug*

yea i rack up about 4 hrs of travellin..(ok its like 3 hrs 45minutes if ya wanna be padantic) for a 2 hr english workshop...i hate it! But i need to attend thew roshop cos hes the one half decent leader, and the only way the silly lectures make sense is to attend the workshops...dammit

*runs off crying*
well thats your fault for not wanting to live on campus- bcoz of the air quality... :rolleyes: :p

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
That really sucks, if only it was a lecture so you could just skip it.. maybe you should consider paying someone to just 'tick' your name off on the roll for you.. :p
LMAO... but did you know attendance isnt comulsory for maths

since 2 assys each worth 5% and 2 quiz each worth 5% altogether 20% and then 80% is the final exam so in turn tutorial attendances isnt part of your assessed mark, so right now ive skipped a few, not intentionally, but because of trains :(...

*gives winston a hug*

*runs off crying*
hahah awww thanks ...

damn.. that's bad.... and you live like way further away from usyd

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
well thats your fault for not wanting to live on campus- bcoz of the air quality... :rolleyes: :p
there's nothing wrong with the air on campus... albeit i do make it worse.. by flatulating alot :p...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston

since 2 assys each worth 5% and 2 quiz each worth 5% altogether 20% and then 80% is the final exam so in turn tutorial attendances isnt part of your assessed mark, so right now ive skipped a few, not intentionally, but because of trains :(...
na i heard from a friend of mine that its a good idea to go to tutes- coz if u fail the course by a slight margin (say u got 49%) then the only reason that u have to stop them from making u repeat the course is that u took the course seriously- i.e attended the tutes and stuff!! :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston

hahah awww thanks ...

damn.. that's bad.... and you live like way further away from usyd
b..b..but it says on the big green sheet that if you don't attend 80% of tutorials, you 'may be failed by the dean'.. :uhoh: Don't tell me I've been going to those bloody boring tuts for nothing :p

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
i swear u guys should come up to the mountains u dont know what ur missing! besides i dont wanna move to teh city cos i dont wanna live in a dirty cockroach invested graffitied apartment! and it smells bad..lol..im tossing up whether to move out collins way and just drive..would make sense!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)