BoS sample essay (1 Viewer)

guoben

Banned
i cant find the link

where do i get the sample band 5/6 essay that the BoS publishes

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
well, that question was raised in my Ext 1 Eng class this morning. We thought that they didn't identify which ones were Band 5 or which ones were Band 6 because people would tend to question 'why this one is better than that?' and of course, there are also other complications, regarding, ppl's mark and stuff.

s2ophie

HSC
If they posted band 6 essays there would be a hell of a lot of plagerising. At least with a 5/6 essay there is a chance for individuals to plagerise with creaticity ie add more to the essay to make it a band 6!

blue_lemonade

the BoS have recently released the 2002 standard package for english..and this time it includes exemplary response i.e. those who made it into band 6.

my teacher recently received it..and we've been reading some of the responses in class...and they're not as good as i thought they would be...

one of the frontline essay responses hardly mentioned any techniques...isn't that what you always have to incude?

i dont know...but the exemplary responses weren't THAT impressive..so maybe its not that hard to get into band 6

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah u need techniques

so the eng have exemplerary responses 2? i hope we get them

jims

HSC
mate, the more i try to come up with an essay/article/shit in 40 mins, the better those exemplar responses look.

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
Lets all write up essays to one another, paste all ur essays on the forum. Like my crappy website:
http://www.hscenglishsupport.netfirms.com
All of you ppl shoould make up a website and advertise it on google or something. Sharing essays could be good --> hence everyone gets band 6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)