BOS Showcase: 2006 Major Works (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hi class of '06,

Post up your MW's and Reflection Statements here! :)

NB: This thread will only be opened AFTER the official hand-in date (that's Wednesday the 23rd of August)

Last edited:
J

jhakka

Just a note: When submitting your Major Work in this thread, please let us know the medium you have chosen and the title of your work. It makes it easier for me to write up a contents list later on. :)

ashimation

HSC
Herrrrrrrrrrrrre's mine :)

Handed it in/sent it off on Monday :D

yay!

Medium: Short Story
Title: Westermarck

Last edited:

frankyd

starlight woo!
HSC
OK for some reason I can't upload the file?? Everytime I press upload it says page cannot be displayed?

anyway heres another link to it:
Ext2 Major Work
Reflection Statement

Title: To Stray from the Path... A Walk in the Woods with Jung
Form: Critical Response
Synopsis: A Jungian Analysis of Little Red Riding Hood fairytales and adaptations, examining representations of gender identity embedded within the texts.

By the way.. I have my student number on this.. is that a problem for posting it on here?

Also.. I'll be interested to see what people think of my major hehe (cross fingers for positiveness)

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
frankyd said:
By the way.. I have my student number on this.. is that a problem for posting it on here?
Don't think so - the vast majority of people can't be stuffed doing a "bos" copy and upload the same version they sent off to the board :p

Porcia

HSC
frankyd - as a fellow critical responder i have to hand it to you: your work is very insightful and certainly does make a contribution to the pre-existing field of critical theory, unlike those who repeat and/or are derivative of previous works. ur language is very controlled too and flamboyant - which DOES enhance ur work!!

Nick_R

Master of my Domain
HSC
jhakka or anyone, can u tell me of any site that u know of that I can host a 10-20mb audio file?

J

jhakka

Does your ISP give you any free hosting space? Bigpond gives you 10MB, but I don't know who you use, or if they give you more than that.

frankyd

starlight woo!
HSC
Porcia said:
frankyd - as a fellow critical responder i have to hand it to you: your work is very insightful and certainly does make a contribution to the pre-existing field of critical theory, unlike those who repeat and/or are derivative of previous works. ur language is very controlled too and flamboyant - which DOES enhance ur work!!
Wow.. I'm flattered I have to say. Thanks so much :)

courtneyrobbo

HSC
Lord Pheasant said:
Okay, here's mine.

Medium: Short Story
Title: Delusions of a Caged Painter

Be gentle.
WHOA! just read it.
am insanely un confident bout my work now, and too embarassed to put it up lol, but ill try neway.

congrats on a great piece of work.

courtneyrobbo

HSC
Here it is guys. I'm very disappointed with it, left it far too late, and after reading the others am now embarassed lol.
Please - ANY FEEDBACK MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please be kind - it is already sent away lol.
Good luck ext 2ers :)

Oh, by the way:

Title: Chaos In The Canon
Medium: critical response as a feature article in Spectrum
Synopsis: exploring aesthetic duality between traditional poetry (T.S. Eliot, W.B. Yeats) and contemporary music (Bob Dylan & Stairway to Heaven, Led Zeppelin) within the literature canon and challenging the artificiality of 'high culture'.

please give me feedback!!
thanks so much

peace

Last edited by a moderator:

cooki

HSC
frankyd said:
Wow.. I'm flattered I have to say. Thanks so much :)
Haha, you fag. Don't pretend you haven't heard it before...xoxo LUV U LONG TIME AND SHIZ LOLZER

Had troubles with the upload so used File-Forge.

Title: Silhouettes of Lolita
Form: Short Story
Synopsis: An abstract narrative tracing the impacts of a violent and non-receptive father on his daughter as determining the daughter's attitude towards ways of emotional and sexual fulfillment.

Really..just a way of me to put a naked chick on the titlepage of my major work...I RULE!

The Major Work
http://www.f-forge.com?d=YIafjlLhuWVsHUrnmpbv

Reflection Statement
http://www.f-forge.com?d=pFHVQPCsbvqBmldrKWYR

Enjoy chickens!

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
do you REALLY want feedback?? :S i wouldn't .. just yet (not about yours lol i havn't read it so i'm not saying its bad haha)

Here are mine ^_^

It is short story entitled 'A Fool's Journey'

View attachment 13570

View attachment 13571

PS I realised they arent the FINAL FINAL copy - pretty close to, but there's a few word changes and a footnote in the rs

Last edited:

flirter_988

chocolate solves all
HSC
i did poetry. mines called 'Raw: Storms in My Head' If you would like to read it, please give me your email and i'll send it to you. I really would like feedback, but i don't know whether you would want to read morbid and depressing poems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)