BOS statement on james ruse saga (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shedow

HSC
Oh gosh.. you realise that this is the 4th thread already, and the rest have been locked one by one.

I can already foretell where this one's headed:
1) indignation, then
2) Ruse-flaming, then
3) questioning of sexual orientation, then
4) CLOSED.

Zephyrio

HSC
Did they really stop writing? By all accounts, they didn't. And honestly, who can blame the Ruse students for continuing? I would have, and others would have also.

Shame on the Board for lying.

Smithereens

HSC
I think the best way to deal with this is to take 15/120 = 1/8th of the total mark given to each student at Ruse when the results are released. Sounds reasonable to me.

Zephyrio

HSC
Smithereens said:
I think the best way to deal with this is to take 15/120 = 1/8th of the total mark given to each student at Ruse when the results are released. Sounds reasonable to me.
No.

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
guys I OPENED THIS THREAD and i dont want it to get out of hand, as U AND THE MODS can see, i just put a link up to the official story, and made no comment - i just wanted ppl to know that the board has acknowledged wat happened as normal procedure

Zephyrio

HSC
Pwnage101 said:
guys I OPENED THIS THREAD and i dont want it to get out of hand, as U AND THE MODS can see, i just put a link up to the official story, and made no comment - i just wanted ppl to know that the board has acknowledged wat happened as normal procedure
Apart from the fact that people continued working, without pens down? Or do we just ignore the BOS's blatant lying here.

You may correct me if you wish. Did you or didn't you have pens down during this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)