BoS Supervises - Very Chill? (1 Viewer)

enoilgam

HSC
Is it just my school, or all the BoS supervises extremely chill. When they say pens down its not this formal process of how it was during half yearlies and trials. Everyone is talking with their papers still in front of them, they walk around marking off peoples sheets, and it would be extremely easy to just keep writing.

Did we just get laid back supervises or are they all like this?
They were way less strict than our school supervisors. We were told that they would be Nazis who would throw you out for breathing too loud - truth is, most are just old/retired teachers wanting to make some easy money on the side.

DanS

Born to do better.
HSC
I thought everyone does that lol.
Yeah same as! 5mins reading time turns into 15 :)
And... when the whole town's power gos out, including the exam room, everyone gets to talk and stuff round.. LOL hey anyone else here knowing bout this?? Haha probs not, all dropouts where we go ;)

nat2609

HSC
Yes! Our supervisors are very very chill, they just sit around and give you extra booklets when needed :spin:
I thought they were going to be strict because that's how our school told us it would be but nope... phones have gone off and stuff like that and they don't seem to mind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)