BoSers exposed. (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
My female cousins had the option to go to Cheltenham Girls (this was about 20 years ago). Apparently they declined because of the pink uniforms, and went to Marsden High instead. For some reason, I found that hilarious.
If CGHS were to appear in the local paper, it was always about those uniforms. Mind you it didn't bother me too much because I grew up seeing them around the place all the time.

The nickname though for CGHS students is: 'The Pink Elephants'.

Superb stuff.

ismeta

HSC
If CGHS were to appear in the local paper, it was always about those uniforms. Mind you it didn't bother me too much because I grew up seeing them around the place all the time.

Superb stuff.
Yep! The nickname for HGHS students is either 'Brown Cows' or 'Potato Sacks'. I'm not sure which one I prefer...although I do prefer potatoes to cows, so I suppose I prefer Potato Sacks. Starchy goodness.

eat_well

HSC

Superb stuff.
Our school actually takes pride in that. We even have little pink elephants stitched onto the back collar of our jerseys. Our school doesn't seem to understand that it's an insult...

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^I've never seen the Cheltenham uniform in real life just on the net,

But tbh, at least your school uniform is distinctive. And I don't think it's that ugly tbh given all the hype, just average, prefer it to maroon or an ugly red and green school dresses I've seen. Although I do wonder, what colour is your school jumper with the dress. Trying to think how it wouldn't clash.

eat_well

HSC
^I've never seen the Cheltenham uniform in real life just on the net,

But tbh, at least your school uniform is distinctive. And I don't think it's that ugly tbh given all the hype, just average, prefer it to maroon or an ugly red and green school dresses I've seen. Although I do wonder, what colour is your school jumper with the dress. Trying to think how it wouldn't clash.
Our jumper is maroon with a little bit of light blue. We were told our uniform is pink so we won't "blend in with the trees". Some people really like it but most hate it.
Red and green doesn't sound too bad. It's like christmas!!

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Arden Anglican School.

Ranked 45 (2011)

The smallest school in all eternity.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)