• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bow Pics (1 Viewer)

Musegirl

HSC
N/A
I cant post my work here because i cant find it... i called it "Is Beauty Beautiful?" my teacher entered it into the Digital Media section, but it kinda isnt really digital media but is at the same time... ah, ill just call it extremely post-modern or misc. :)

Farnarcle

Pfft, after the HSC I am so gonna have a creative influx. Theres jsut so much I wanna make.

Farnarcle

Yeah, some mates are going to make an art co-op. If we get it off the ground, I'll give you the word. :D

Farnarcle

Just a collaboration I reckon. Like we just communicate ideas and materials and get together every now and then to sell works. I guess its jsut another way of keeping in touch and making friends.

jaNetix

hey that sounds cool, let me know 2 pls!?

im gunna try and get making and selling my art.
2 teachers already want part of my BOW. so thats realli kool, not sure how much they wanna pay tho...

i plan on kind of advertising by making works and gettin family and friends 2 hang em up, then when ppl come over "ohh wow, look at that".....then they call me and $$ roll in and i become rich and famous!

well ideally thats the plan...

allyteaded

That Co-op sounds soooo cool!

Could I please be in on it too??

After HSC omigosh... I plan to do everything -

I'm into anime/manga and there are these conventions where you can cosplay - i'm going to learn how to make costumes...

I have a commission waiting for a website...

I have a 3D CG Animation portfolio to build up for a scholarship in Atari... (hoping to get one... in the next three years or so.)

I want to learn sculpturing, all different forms of painting and 3D CG modelling!!! Stuff I never learned at school cuz I started in year 11 I think...

So much to do!

And I got a mail saying I was picked for the selection pool for Art Express! Yay!!

*floats around* Life begins after HSC...

I'll never ever be forced to do Math, English, Physics and Religion again!! Ugh!! (Except... I kinda like Physics but oh wheelies...)

Last edited:

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
hey congrats for being nominated allyteaded
when did u get the letter? thats pretty early, our teachers said that they find out first usually and we received the letter mid november (later than last yr coz the HSC was different or something...)

kt

HSC
selling art

If you want to sell art a good idea is to approach resorts/ cafes/Resteraunts, depending on the subject and ask if they would like to display them free of charge... of course they have to be good quality however... have them nicely framed with a price tag....

allyteaded

I got the letter yesterday (friday, 31st Oct). My teacher found out on monday.

November?? That's really late... I guess it just varies depending on where your school is...

Um... I hope you get it soon because you have to submit a statement and a permission form by 12th November to confirm whether you want to participate in the selection process... :/

If you're really confident that you'll get in the selection pool and you haven't got a letter yet, maybe you should start thinking about what you want to write in your statement?

SuPeRaM

hey ppl well i didnt get in the pre-selection for art-express... major bummer... but ah.. i posted my B.O.W. on the "Who here got nominated for art express thread" finally scanned em n' put it together... tell me wat yaz think...

cheers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)