BOW wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooot! (1 Viewer)

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
Art ppl for 05 (jeez that sounds ominous) have you started planning yet . I'm freaked out a bit already, but have got a few ideas roused up except now im waiting for the artbook to put them in.

How do you start planning a BIG work?? <:s :eek: :D :uhhuh: :confused:- exasperation>

Serg01

find an artist whom you really like.. for me it was Turner. Then go from their .. go GO!

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
I'll sell ya mine for $100 ;). Its a big ass painting but deep in meaning and for an extra 20 bucks, i'll throw in my process diary. ;) You cant lose, not even the supplies themselves for most works cost less than that.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
All i did was start working, find a medium you're good at and just start working, plan sizes, concepts etc but don't be afraid to divert from your plan.

Just work. Don't stop.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
Thanks for the offer, but derrrrrrrrr that would ruin all the fun of making an artwork :p. Maybe you could approach a gallery or just set up a stall at a market and try and sell your work, hahahahahha.

How did i make the forum go out of wack- it looks like it is working fine :s

OK. I'm gonna say it in a few words...but ewhh maybe i shouldnt say what my concept is, nah who cares!!! (not me) .....dadadadadadadaddad tada (inspiring musics)

EVOLUTION Versus CREATIONISM

now what artists do i like??? Mmm not so much artists, but i really like bright colours and not using paintbrushes---------impressionism??? postimpressionism...

Thinking..

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
yea actually my work got a huge mark from the markers my teachers told me (they were there), u can buy mine for $90 when i get it back. You'll get a good mark! :D
I'll even tell them you made it.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
awwww, but i want to make art not buy it- at least not right now.

Not-That-Bright: Either you are cheap or you really want to get rid of your work....$90....that's a whole $10 cheaper then Juventino, does that mean yours isn't as good or you're playing the market.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
My school's paying me $200, someone else wants it for $120...
It cost me $80 to print jsut the final ones, mount them....

I made prints, i can sell them to people and make $$$$$$

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
My offer still stands ;) I dont need to brag about it, the work and marks speak for themselves ;)

$120 bow and vapd = the reason why i want to get rid of it, is because i'd have no where to put it, when i get it back.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
:eek:, really im flattered, hahahaha :p---but i decline. But grrrrrr i want my super cool art book so i can start planning because it's just not the same without one and working on dodgy bits of paper doesnt feel as grand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)