Boyfriends And The HSC (2 Viewers)

amber123

HSC
Im starting year 11 next year and i have a boyfriend.
Our relarioship is so strong and i love him. What did you guys do when it came to time management when it came to boyfriends/girlfriends?

Pace_T

HSC
we broke up. we loved each other sooo much but we knew we had to do it cause the workload in year 11 is just so much. i dont know how anyone could ever manage that much work while maintaining a relationship

Evilo

HSC
yes Pace_T is right, year 11 is really hard, so you should break up with your boyfriend. Actually you better do it asap, i mean you should be already doing study for year 11. Remember this is one of the most important years of your life - if you fuck this up, then you're fucked for life. When you break up with him dont give any explanation. Therefore it will make the breakup easier.
Hope this helps

Last edited:

Evilo

HSC
oh its a really bad idea. my girldfriend and i tried to do it, and i started failing subjects. i got numerous board of studies letters, had numerous parent teacher interviews - eventually i broke up with my girlfirend and my marks improved slightly. then i quit ice and i started passing my exams again. but then i relapsed and faield again. Now im a stripper on oxford st and my (new) boyfriend and i usually peform double acts together

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
lol @ everyone's comments.

But seriously, just enjoy your life while in year 11 & 12 and make sure your time management is efficient. Chances are your high school puppy love wont survive the harsh first few months of University, so the #1 priority for you would be to make it to the uni on top of your preference list.

Evilo

HSC
pfft time management can be worked on the streets with me, you trying taking double penetration and sucking at the same time - now thats time management!
Break up with your boyfriend, before you end up like me.

Jerixodia

HSC
Evilo said:
pfft time management can be worked on the streets with me, you trying taking double penetration and sucking at the same time - now thats time management!
Break up with your boyfriend, before you end up like me.
Lulz!

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
amber123 said:
Our relarioship is so strong and i love him. What did you guys do when it came to time management when it came to boyfriends/girlfriends?
Dump him, he will be a burden to you. Unless he can make up lines that are relevant/help you remember content in your HSC. I refrain from having any girlfriend with only four or less units similar to mine in particular the sciences.

thenothing

no member
HSC
Oh, that's all rubbish. As long as you're practical it'll be fine. You don't have to go on 'dates' all the time, and if it's a lot of effort to keep the relationship going then it's not a good relationship anyway.

I used to help my boyfriend with English, and he used to help me with maths. And we'd study chemistry together. It was really helpful having the support and a good study partner.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Pace_T said:
we broke up. we loved each other sooo much but we knew we had to do it cause the workload in year 11 is just so much. i dont know how anyone could ever manage that much work while maintaining a relationship
If you were really in love, wouldn't you make it work?

Put your education first. Girls/guys are a dime a dozen, but a good education is priceless.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
amber123 said:
He's probably cheating on you anyway :D

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
amber123 said:
lol because year 11 is like, so hard. i don't even know how i survived it, seriously. real life has got NOTHING on year 11 man. the only person who had a harder time in senior high school is Carrie, and she didnt even have a boyfriend, and look what happened to her. you better break up with him for both your sakes.

Pace_T

HSC
and besides, my friend who i think is a really reliable source, told me that principals have the right to expel you from school if you choose not to break up with your gf or bf. this is because it can jeopradise your marks and therefore make your principal look bad.

Evilo

HSC
Pace_T said:
and besides, my friend who i think is a really reliable source, told me that principals have the right to expel you from school if you choose not to break up with your gf or bf. this is because it can jeopradise your marks and therefore make your principal look bad.
yes, hes right - so be careful what you say in the playground/classroom/toilets etc - cos they're listening and if they find out you're in a relationship, they WILL bust your ass.

Evilo

HSC
thenothing said:
Oh, that's all rubbish. As long as you're practical it'll be fine. You don't have to go on 'dates' all the time, and if it's a lot of effort to keep the relationship going then it's not a good relationship anyway.

I used to help my boyfriend with English, and he used to help me with maths. And we'd study chemistry together. It was really helpful having the support and a good study partner.
pfft boyfriends become more demanding over time. First they just want kissing and shit, then they want sex, then they will want to take over your life completly. You won't have any space, and you'll just get overloaded with stress. Were you thinking of actually going well at hsc? Well cross off your chances of that ever happening.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
just go out on weekends, get as much as you can.
and focus on the hsc.

this involves breaking up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)