boyfriends.. (1 Viewer)

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
is it so bad if you get your boyfriend off alot..like basically everytime your together, it doesnt mean that he is a only there for the sex?coz the way i see it is he is a boy, he would do it 24/7 if he could..am i right?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
well, from what i've gathered you are saying that does a boy care only about sex? if he's mature then no, my boyfriend knows that he won't get sex until we are married, he's content, anyway sex isnt the only issue that you share with your boyfriend, my boyfriend is also my best friend, i can just talk about anything with him like news, friends, family, games...:S anything i mean, it's up to you, sex is only a part of a relationship, it is essential sometime in the future, or now (if you don't care about sex before marriage) but it's not really what the relationship is about, i'm presuming when you liked your boyfriend that you didnt look straight at his member and say yep, he's going to be my boyfriend, you kno....

Justin

HSC
sparkl3z said:
well, from what i've gathered you are saying that does a boy care only about sex? if he's mature then no, my boyfriend knows that he won't get sex until we are married, he's content, anyway sex isnt the only issue that you share with your boyfriend, my boyfriend is also my best friend, i can just talk about anything with him like news, friends, family, games...:S anything i mean, it's up to you, sex is only a part of a relationship, it is essential sometime in the future, or now (if you don't care about sex before marriage) but it's not really what the relationship is about, i'm presuming when you liked your boyfriend that you didnt look straight at his member and say yep, he's going to be my boyfriend, you kno....
1. no guy really *only* cares about sex. There's food and TV as well.
2. If i were your boyfriend, i'd dump you for 'no sex before marriage' rule :p

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
Justin said:
RULE ONE: LoL..AND WHAT ABOUT THERE GIRLFRIENDS?
RULE TWO: everyone has there own standards and personal morals..dont mock them..

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
Justin said:
ahahah....well show's that alotta guys can't handle that, my relationship is serious, he's gonna get it in the end so it doesnt really matter to him, show's how commited some people can be, that's how i know i can marry this person, because he knows how to wait for the one he loves, if your not in a serious relationship, and if i were a guy, then ofcourse i wouldnt care either.
i been wit him a year.... as in bf/gf thing
been friends before that for a year too.

Justin

HSC
you've been with him a year and you already know that he's the perfect one?

Don't let your youth blinde you on this matter. And besides... If you don't try before you buy, then he might be shit in bed and you wont want him after you've married him :)

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Justin said:
you've been with him a year and you already know that he's the perfect one?

Don't let your youth blinde you on this matter. And besides... If you don't try before you buy, then he might be shit in bed and you wont want him after you've married him :)
exactly, anyway as if you'd want to sleep with only one person not getting to experience relationships with other people intimately, like seriously i'd want to have many g/fs before i bopther to settle down, but thats just me i guess..

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
so..my boyfriend is trying to get as much sex as possible from me?

whats wrong with only being with someone for a short amount of time and thinking that they are the one you want to be with forever..ive only been with my boyfriend for 10 months..and we always talk about it..id love to marry him, and im one of those people who used to be like.."i gotta get as much out of life and people as possible before i get married"..i live only for today, but i would quite happily marry my boyfriend when im like only 20..which is still 3 years away..but anyways..lol

HSC
Kabeio said:
exactly, anyway as if you'd want to sleep with only one person not getting to experience relationships with other people intimately, like seriously i'd want to have many g/fs before i bopther to settle down, but thats just me i guess..
It depends on why you sleep with people I'd imagine. Personally I'd tend towards thinking a single sexual partner was ideal, but as you said it's pretty much down to the individual.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
yeah, been with a year, known him as a best friend for two, and going to know him for two more before we go and do that, i won't try before i buy cos it will be meaningless to me on my wedding night, i mean, ofcourse it's still important, but you can already know what it's like if you do it now, but if i don't do it now, it's going to be more ..romantic ahahah. anyways my opinion. i told him that i'm not going to sleep with him....yet.....and asked him like heaps to make sure that he could handle it, he sed he can, so yeah....anyways people are different, i respect everyones opinions. try before buy could be good..*shrugs*..but it's not for me.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
hmm yeah everyone is different..this is kinda personal so dont answer it if u dont want to..but do you do anything sexual with him..like foreplay?or is that included in the marriage bonus for him?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
ok, i don't really like talking about my relationship or personal things...in detail.....but foreplay, well ofcourse, i'm going to marry him, there has to be some intimacy in a relationship, you can't just sit there and do nothing.

Justin

HSC
Have sex! The lord your god commands that your root him some time soon. There are no benefits to celibacy. It's all lies! Sex is good, sex is fine, doggy style or 69.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
NOooooo lol! i'm going to be a virgin bride, so there! ahahha

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
don't think like that, you've been with him 10 months, so surely there are some feelings there, i don't think all he want's is sex, but ofcourse, have a bit of variation, don't just talk about your relationship with him, you can discuss many other things too, if you really trust him, and want him to be by your side.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
sparkl3z said:
ok, i don't really like talking about my relationship or personal things...in detail.....but foreplay, well ofcourse, i'm going to marry him, there has to be some intimacy in a relationship, you can't just sit there and do nothing.
LoL..i was like, geez he must b really commited if you didnt do that..either that or some sort of strange boy who wasnt into it..LoL..no offence, as i said everyone has different morals

Kabeio

k.
HSC
sparkl3z said:
NOooooo lol! i'm going to be a virgin bride, so there! ahahha
you'll get drunk one night, and he'll f*** ur brains out

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
guys and girls both like sex. sex is great, sex is amazing. your boyfriend wanting to have sex with you a lot is nothing out of the ordinary.
however, thinking about it long term kinda thing, you cant just be having sex all the time. there will be times when you'll just want to chill out and watch tv or go out to dinner or go places together that requires things such as conversation and how you get along with your boyfriend really does matter.
i guess you have to weigh up what you're in this relationship for- because you love your boyfriend and want to be with him in the long term or is it more physical attraction thats drawing you to him? maybe its just the thing about not seeing him often that makes it logical to want to have sex whenever you see each other because the times you get to are few and far between.
if it's bothering you, talk to him about it. but dont lay on the soppy stuff ie "im emotionally conventionally romantically metaphorically blah blah wah omg im so confused" etc. try having a casual conversation and sus out where you think the whole thing is going. usually talking to a good friend about the whole situation helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)