boyfriends.. (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Just because a guy wants sex as often as possible doesn't mean he's with you only for the sex, just that he wants to release endorphins as often as possible.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
withoutaface said:
If you call blood going everwhere and neither of you having any idea what the fuck you're doing romantic, then yes.
Right, you do know that most girls don't bleed "everywhere" when they lose their virginity?

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
my boyfriend have sex at least 4 times a week. if we see each other every day, its at least once a day (unless im out of action). and you know if a guy is with you just for sex, he wouldnt be the one who listens to your problems or hugs you when you cry etc.
me and mat have sex heaps more than other couples, but thats just us, we both have a high sex drive and its great. if it was only him with the high sex drive though, thats cool, he obviously finds me a big turn on.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Well I hate to be a wet blanket but as someone who has been there I have some words of advice to the fairy-tale wedding crowd.

Most likely it wont work.

Dreaming of a blissful future is a way of avoiding the issues of now.

Not having a broader frame of reference for a relationship makes it impossible to evaluate it.

Not having other experiences will always raise the what-ifs in your minds - especially if there are ever any rough patches.

There is such a thing as too serious too soon. Enjoy your youth while it lasts.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Oh and Pinkblinkbarbie is on the money a boyfriend will want to cuddle, talk, hear about problems, etc etc

SweetSeasons

HSC
I love my bf so much, we where gonna have this big romantic night on friday, but I felt really sick in the stomach, so he got me a hot water bottle n tucked me into bed n gave me a kiss good night. Man I love him.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Arg. Okay I generalise alot but there is heaps of generalisations in here.

Here goes. Im a christian (and obviously female) I dont want to get married at 20/21. Heck no, I'll only just be being to find my feet in the world. I know plenty of couples who didnt marry 'straight away'. Sure I know alot of engaged couples who are around their early 20s. But saying every christian girl wants to get married at 20/21 cos they don't want to wait for sex any longer then that is a lie.

I don't want to have sex. I am curious to an extent. But I don't just want to have sex with whoever, whenever, whatever. I believe God intended it to be between 2 people and that there is a 'bond' created. And I'm not curious as to what sex outside marriage is. Sure everyone is tempted, but I have self-restraint. I believe God is the creator of the world and of us. And I also believe he intended sex to be inside marriage and thus I believe that if the creator created something then he obviously knows best. And if God intends sex for inside marriage then obviously he knows what he's talking about.

I want to be a virgin bride as well. I think its the most beautiful thing - that you believed the person who is right for you was worth waiting for.

This is what I believe and my morals. Im not accusing anyone of their own, and I'd prefer you don't bash my morals. You might not believe in what I believe in, but you can't say its not true. Its my personal belief, and I'm the only one who could tell you what I believe.

And that is what we call a mini essay

HSC
jebbie said:
Arg. Okay I generalise alot but there is heaps of generalisations in here.

Here goes. Im a christian (and obviously female) I dont want to get married at 20/21. Heck no, I'll only just be being to find my feet in the world. I know plenty of couples who didnt marry 'straight away'. Sure I know alot of engaged couples who are around their early 20s. But saying every christian girl wants to get married at 20/21 cos they don't want to wait for sex any longer then that is a lie.

I don't want to have sex. I am curious to an extent. But I don't just want to have sex with whoever, whenever, whatever. I believe God intended it to be between 2 people and that there is a 'bond' created. And I'm not curious as to what sex outside marriage is. Sure everyone is tempted, but I have self-restraint. I believe God is the creator of the world and of us. And I also believe he intended sex to be inside marriage and thus I believe that if the creator created something then he obviously knows best. And if God intends sex for inside marriage then obviously he knows what he's talking about.

I want to be a virgin bride as well. I think its the most beautiful thing - that you believed the person who is right for you was worth waiting for.

This is what I believe and my morals. Im not accusing anyone of their own, and I'd prefer you don't bash my morals. You might not believe in what I believe in, but you can't say its not true. Its my personal belief, and I'm the only one who could tell you what I believe.

And that is what we call a mini essay
I'd just like to draw attention to that segment of the post. For once someone talking about how they intend to wait has managed to state their beliefs without casting judgement upon others who do not agree. We'd avoid a lot of argument if more people posted like this rather than "I want to wait, but I guess it's up to individuals, cos some people have better morals like me lol!". Nice post :)

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
I'd just like to draw attention to that segment of the post. For once someone talking about how they intend to wait has managed to state their beliefs without casting judgement upon others who do not agree. We'd avoid a lot of argument if more people posted like this rather than "I want to wait, but I guess it's up to individuals, cos some people have better morals like me lol!". Nice post :)
Thanks for actually noting.

I dont force my beliefs on anyone else. And I don't pretend to think everyone sees it my way - thats why I post, to show how I see it. I just get frustrated when people just dump stupid Christian jokes on me or are like "OMGZHOWCUDUW8? LYKOMGZIHAVESEXXXALLDETIMEIDUNNOEHOWUDOITLOLOLOLOLZ" cos seriously - I just explained why people.

danieljarvis

HSC
i wonder if religion will ever die out.. like there are more and more people starting to believe in science (compared to earlier times when the notion of science was all thought to be fiction as we didnt know enough) and now-a-days some scientists are trying to draw on compramises between science and religion as science is becoming clearer and the consensus among my peers and family etc is that religion is something to laugh about. (dont take that to heart, just laugh at my ignorance, its good for u)

i wonder if there will ever be a day when the date isnt seen as 2005 etc lol.. obviously 4 567 978 321 is more practical?

IcEy

HSC
People don't "believe" in science. Science is different cause its got an in-built self correcting mechanism - if something is wrong you tweak it until it appears to be right. Religion doesn't have that.

Anyway, back on track, sex once a day is good enough, and more if you're like, staying overnight or something. Really depends how often you see each other. When I was seeing my ex, it always ended up with us having sex, unless like, we were out of time or someone was coming home...

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
is it so bad if you get your boyfriend off alot..like basically everytime your together, it doesnt mean that he is a only there for the sex?coz the way i see it is he is a boy, he would do it 24/7 if he could..am i right?
It depends on how quickly after you see him that you have sex with him. And what he does afterward.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I don't believe you can ever be as close as you can be to someone without sharing yourself with them. Sex.

Sex is a major part of the well being and happiness of a human being and I don't understand why one would 'take a chance' so to speak and wait until marriage to find out if they are fully compatible with their partner....

But whatever, thats my opinion, my world view, and others have their own.

Back to the original question, if you're only young and its a fairly new relationship (at your age Id be inclined to say 10 months is a pretty long one!) lots of physical action is common. If all your boy wanted was sex Im sure he could go and find randoms to do it with.

Theres nothing wrong with enjoying sex and being physical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)