Boys, really, what's wrong with you? (1 Viewer)

Carnivour

HSC
paups said:
Now while I have a feeling a thread like this has been done many a time, I really cannot be stuffed to go find one and search through it so really I thought I'd start my own.

I have a question for the opposite sex:
Why are you all self-indulgent assholes? I mean, whenever something like this pops up there's always those guys who are say things such as,
"It's just cuz girls date asswipes they think all guys are asswipes"
Not true, for even the ones who seem like caring, thoughtful, 'sensitive' guys turn around and say something completely assholean like,
"I just need some me time, you're crowding my space"
Out of the blue it would seem.

Perhaps it's just me being completely blind to a whole range of issues, but i somehow doubt it. Boys, somehow I think you really don't want this battle of the sexes to ever end do you? You enjoy it. I don't know why but you really seem to. Any insight would be much appreciated because according to several guys you apparently 'all think the same'.

Hahahahah.
Ok, you either really don't know many men or you've just had a run of bad luck with them. Plus, why would you actually want a guy that was clingly as fuck and professed his adoration for you left, right and centre?
Following on, theres probably two types of arsehole boyfriends.
The first is a guy who isn't the soppy kind of 'oh i love you' (read: boring as fuck), but instead actually provides substance to the relationship, where even if he is being difficult I still enjoy being with him and I see him as a challenge. (Infact, this exactly forms a large part of my attraction to my boyfriend. I love that he is a challenge.)
The other type is just a plain arsehole, who insults you with malice. They are just tossers who don't deserve your attention or worry. But I agree with the rest of the crowd that all men definetely don't fall under this category, so you better start looking elsewhere, cos there's plenty of nice and interesting guys out there.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Why is the first type an arsehole? Coz he's boring as fuck?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)