boyz II men concert (1 Viewer)

mz_200sx

anyone know anything bout a boyz II men concert? i really wanna go.......dun know if its actually on and if it is where i can get tix.....i tried ticketek but nothing came up..... if any1 has any info can u let mek know plzz
thanx

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hiphop... did you hear rumors about off da hook? i cant find any info on it to confirm it

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
luda, je, ashanti, dilated... cant remember who else...
but i heard itll be during august and since tickets arent on sale yet its prolly just rumours

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i want 112 to come back to Syd, and by themselves...I didnt go to roc tha bloc i just cant stand Ja Rule and thought it would b a waste of money (as u were paying for a few artists but like the only good ones i remember were 112)

Imagine a 112/BoysIIMen/Jagged Edge concert...like all in one...now thats a dream, no chingy, no ja rule, no scribe and p money, no "random", no frankie j

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Supra said:
i want 112 to come back to Syd, and by themselves...I didnt go to roc tha bloc i just cant stand Ja Rule and thought it would b a waste of money (as u were paying for a few artists but like the only good ones i remember were 112)

Imagine a 112/BoysIIMen/Jagged Edge concert...like all in one...now thats a dream, no chingy, no ja rule, no scribe and p money, no "random", no frankie j

u goin to the roots supra???

yeh 112 were really fkn great live, when they sang 'player' and harmonised towards the end it was fkn amazing, they have great voices. I think i was the only one who was like 'yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' when they said 'were gonna sing our new song 'u already know' lol some asian gangstas near me, dressed in G-Unit booed 112 haha and cheered for chingy

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
im not sure if im goin to Roots ill have to see
Who in their right mind would fukn boo 112...and actually cheer for Chingy instead wtf
lmao typical g unit fans...lost knts

i try to click on the tickets part of hte above website but it doesnt work

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
its only the brissy one man, ours could be different price
and its same promo guys as joe

HSC
ah yeh ur right well they betta put up the sydney one soon because they are spossed to go on sale friday if i miss out i will be relaly really REALLY pissed off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)