Braces (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i'm sure all the guys (and maybe some of the girls) on this forum would love you to sleep at their place, stace

Lexie1001

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
I've found it inside my pillowcase, underneath the mattress, inside handbags, in my lingerie drawer, once i found id gotten up in my sleep, gone into the bathroom and actually put it back into the container where it belongs, ironically, the last place i looked. Its the WORST habit to have, whenever somethings annoying me in my sleep i just get rid of it, which is not good when you are at someone elses place and wake up to find youve taken off your clothes and thrown them everywhere

lol that's funny but must be heaps annoying!
i once woke up without my plate in and completely freaked out, turned the bathroom upside down looking for it. i was so scared of how mad my parents would be about buying me a replacement so i didn't tell them for about a week - it was quite weird cos i could feel my teeth moving. then on the weekend mum made me vacuum my room and i found my plate on the floor right under my bed! i wonder how it got there, maybe i spat it out in my sleep :S i was glad to see it but it was all dusty and gross looking.

bmc

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
I've found it inside my pillowcase, underneath the mattress, inside handbags, in my lingerie drawer, once i found id gotten up in my sleep, gone into the bathroom and actually put it back into the container where it belongs, ironically, the last place i looked. Its the WORST habit to have, whenever somethings annoying me in my sleep i just get rid of it, which is not good when you are at someone elses place and wake up to find youve taken off your clothes and thrown them everywhere

ROFL thats hilarious. How many plates have you lost for ever whilst sleep walking

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Lexie1001 said:
the only thing that would stop me from getting braces in yr 12 is that in all your formal/school photos, yearbook etc you'll have a nice glint on ur teeth from the metal lol...but u can just get the clear brace thingos i spose.
or you can smile without opening ur big mouth:)
thats what i did

JUSTINISANGLO

HSC
DERRICKISVIET said:
didnt know where else to put this..

im in year12 now.. and i really wanna get braces, reason being my teeth are like this: (front four teeth on top jaw)

/
.|
.|
..\

as compared to normal teeth: (ok, exaggerated a tiny bit, but the point is my right tooth is sticking out, and it fkn hurts when i bite shit)

../
.|
.|
..\

so i go to the dentist for a checkup etc.. and he says i def need braces, HOWEVER, after he found out i was doing hsc this year, he said no.. i shouldnt, because the pain would cause me to stress out during the hsc

ive asked alot of people with braces at school, half of them say it really hurts and it'd kill me during the hsc, the other half say it hurts for that day only.. and its only a once-a-month tighten so it wont be too bad

my parents think i shouldnt get them cos of what the dentist said (but im asian, and you know asian parents and school.. sigh)
does anyone know if its ok to get braces during the hsc? i really want them before i get to uni.. wanna get them on asap, and off asap ;D i'd prefer having braces in highschool over uni/work/tafe etc..

any opinions?
Hi Derrick!

kimmi06

HSC
I don't mean to reinforce your anxieties, but when I had braces I was in constant pain. Deadset- I mean nearly every day. No matter how much wax I used or numbing cream, they always seemed to hurt and I never got used to them. Only had them for 18 months (thank God) but I'm SO pleased with the results and don't regret it one bit. So think of the bigger picture I guess...

meteorangela

HSC
well i think that if you want them so much then go and get them now! im not sure myself cos ive never had braces. i know they hurt a lot ,but i think they'll be bearable with painkillers! =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)