brain dead (1 Viewer)

IcEy

HSC
My attention span has gone to bits. I've like installed 10 of the latest games and I can never get past the first level or two cause I just lose interest and switch to the next game.

Completely forgotten everything I've learnt. I feel like I'm wasting away. No competition, no nothing. I feel like my meagre talents are slowly wasting away and that I'm getting more and more stupid....

IcEy

HSC
The only thing that's been able to keep my attention has been Full Metal Alchemist.
I'm not usually into animes or stuff like that but damn that's such a good series!!!

Go watch it!!!

I've also found that I've become more emotional since the end of school, like things that I would have just laughed off or sneered at, e.g. sad movies etc., are actually getting to me a lot more. Not crying, but just affecting me more. LIke I Am Sam, and...funnily enough, Harvard Man, even though that's a comedy....

nwatts

HSC
I can still remember the German spelling of Ranke's quote, "wie es eigentlich gewesen ist" or, "how it essentially was" from histx. :p

Apart from that, I can't recall a lot of specific detail. English adv/ext and histx stuff is fresh, but I've forgotten all of maths , and a lot of modern stuff (entire WW1 unit basically). I remember the defense of the realms act in 1914, but that's about it!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)