Brain... Melt... (1 Viewer)

Counterfeit

HSC
Wow, studying has turned me into a social retard... or maybe just a retard in general...

while im studying i tend to find my self doing really demnted things such as tuning out and just banging the desk repetitively, but to no rhythm

or i subconciously twitch, like i pull really odd faces, and then become aware of them and stop

or just stretching one arm as far as it will go while pointing my ring finger

trying to put my ear on my shoulder while making bizzare little humming noises...

Im terrified i wont be able to stop this shit and will do it in the middle of my HSC exams...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
hahahahaha :p ... all i can think to say to that is, if you're on drugs, get off them, and if you're not, get ON some! lol...

beezjaxx

HSC
awww poor kiddo- i'd recommend either breathing or less study... out of cuiosity, how much DO you study? I've just started this afternoon and it's hell boring. I really can't be bothered but i know it has to be done... ahhhhhhhhhh

studynoob

HSC
N/A
Counterfeit said:
Wow, studying has turned me into a social retard... or maybe just a retard in general...

while im studying i tend to find my self doing really demnted things such as tuning out and just banging the desk repetitively, but to no rhythm

or i subconciously twitch, like i pull really odd faces, and then become aware of them and stop

or just stretching one arm as far as it will go while pointing my ring finger

trying to put my ear on my shoulder while making bizzare little humming noises...

Im terrified i wont be able to stop this shit and will do it in the middle of my HSC exams...
hahaha i rarely study but when i do (forced to) i just sit down open my book and do nothing and read my skate mags till the end! those actions u mentioned is just plain retarded and will affect you in social life go on make some friend and hang around with them! *cough* loser *cough*

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
studynoob said:
hahaha i rarely study but when i do (forced to) i just sit down open my book and do nothing and read my skate mags till the end! those actions u mentioned is just plain retarded and will affect you in social life go on make some friend and hang around with them! *cough* loser *cough*
He's still a lot cooler than you though. ;)

studynoob

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
He's still a lot cooler than you though. ;)
at least in actually skating getting high and drunk in parties unlike you unsocial freaks who waste their lives studying for a high end job for luxuries which you barely have the time to use! my god you are teenagers live ur lives to the max you only live once use it party away! i can see myself in a low-meduim job in the next ten years and guess what ill be happier cos ill live in a comfortable life spending time with family and mates! i may not have the wealth you nerds have in the future but at least ill be happier! you unsocial retards! make some friends!!!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
studynoob said:
at least in actually skating getting high and drunk in parties unlike you unsocial freaks who waste their lives studying for a high end job for luxuries which you barely have the time to use! my god you are teenagers live ur lives to the max you only live once use it party away! i can see myself in a low-meduim job in the next ten years and guess what ill be happier cos ill live in a comfortable life spending time with family and mates! i may not have the wealth you nerds have in the future but at least ill be happier! you unsocial retards! make some friends!!!
Quite wrong, Studynoob.

Skating, getting drunk and smoking weed is actually going to shorten your life by quite a bit, so it actually turns out that we have more time than you! :eek:

We have three months to party after the HSC, and we'll be doing it, knowing we gave high school our best shot, no regrets. You, however, might not feel so good after oh, I don't know, around mid-December? :p

I don't see any chances of you getting your hands on any jobs at all, if you keep doing whatever it is you do now, but good luck. I hope you'll at least manage to stay out of jail, and ... OH MY GOD! What will you use to pay for the weed?!?! :eek:

studynoob

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
Quite wrong, Studynoob.

Skating, getting drunk and smoking weed is actually going to shorten your life by quite a bit, so it actually turns out that we have more time than you! :eek:

We have three months to party after the HSC, and we'll be doing it, knowing we gave high school our best shot, no regrets. You, however, might not feel so good after oh, I don't know, around mid-December? :p

I don't see any chances of you getting your hands on any jobs at all, if you keep doing whatever it is you do now, but good luck. I hope you'll at least manage to stay out of jail, and ... OH MY GOD! What will you use to pay for the weed?!?! :eek:

ok ive just wrote half a page essay on what ill do in my life but im not gonna put anyone through that! relax dreamerish i dont smoke the shit much anymore and i presume i'll quit when i turn 17 (next year) i have no regrets on what ive done in my life (maybe the time where i spend so much $$$ on a girl that had no interest in me but thats a different story) face it school sucks and i cant be fucked to put my effort because i dont really want those high end jobs ill just make it out as a snowboarding instructor or a gym personal trainer thats where im comfortable in! to be honest smoking weed isnt too much fun it makes you sloppy all over ive just realised how shit it was and ill stick to my normal routine of ciggies! dreamerish please dont like affected by my sob story i mean who gives a shit about my life just do well in the hsc and worry bout ur own life!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
studynoob said:
ok ive just wrote half a page essay on what ill do in my life but im not gonna put anyone through that! relax dreamerish i dont smoke the shit much anymore and i presume i'll quit when i turn 17 (next year) i have no regrets on what ive done in my life (maybe the time where i spend so much $$$ on a girl that had no interest in me but thats a different story) face it school sucks and i cant be fucked to put my effort because i dont really want those high end jobs ill just make it out as a snowboarding instructor or a gym personal trainer thats where im comfortable in! to be honest smoking weed isnt too much fun it makes you sloppy all over ive just realised how shit it was and ill stick to my normal routine of ciggies! dreamerish please dont like affected by my sob story i mean who gives a shit about my life just do well in the hsc and worry bout ur own life!
Good to know, really.

I have nothing against what you plan to do. Doing well at school isn't only about graduating to study courses which will give you the opportunity to grab high-end jobs. For any job, you need sufficient education. How do you think you'll become a snowboarding instructor or a personal trainer if you don't plan study or work hard enough to get there?

It's just these posts that are just a little annoying. :rolleyes:
studynoob said:

Counterfeit

HSC
Sigh, ive been trying the breathing... and no, the spastic movements are still there. Seriously what the fuck.. i dont understand it. Anyway, ill get over it.. i hope

For whoever asked, i do about 5 hours a day, its not excessive, but its not overly lazy either

As for studynoob, i think dreamerish summed up all my thoguhts towards your post, but in a more articulate way.

I just have a few comments:
You are in year 11!!!!!! (according to the 2006 hsc thing on your display) , You are not less than two weeks away from the HSC. how can you understand! As if you would not be studying at this point next year! Fuck, when will you realise that not studying does not make you "cool", it just makes people look down on you and your lack of common sense.

Another comment: oh, you are so cool... really.. really really. I have only the highest possible band of respect for you my pot smoking skater friend. Go you.. woo, yeah (is that what u want to hear?) Oh and its true, i have no friends, not even one, so sad... so very very sad... :S
god, you're such a delusional prat.

Anyway, merry studying everybody,
have solace in knowing that there are people doing the HSC like studynoob that will be no threat to you and your chosen uni course :)

X

xeuyrawp

haha, one of my HSCer friends said that his brain had also turned to mush:

'Yesterday, I almost cried when I couldn't spell "bureaucracy".

beezjaxx

HSC
PwarYuex said:
haha, one of my HSCer friends said that his brain had also turned to mush:

'Yesterday, I almost cried when I couldn't spell "bureaucracy".
would that mean my brain is already mush?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)