Brainiac (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
breaking wine glass by singing? i didn't see that....dayam. oh well. the only thing funny was probably the static thing where they blew up the caravan(excluding the mobile phone crap, that was utterly pointless and useless)..

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
haha, then have fun when your microwave blows up in your face..:D

mizosoup

HSC
i LOVED that experiment!

but the cd in the microwave only explodes if you leave it in too long. 3-5secs ought to do it

Jiga

I dont mind Brainiac, not half as good as mythbusters, but it has some interesting experiements none the less. Mythbusters however is far more accurate, Brainiac is 90% about destroying things with explosives, and you wander why they had the London bombings?

The only thing I REALLY like are the 'Brainiac chix', Mythbusters should expand into that area :D

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
bah....i have the tv on in the background and this programme is horrible...

corny hosts and ideas...
no real scientific explanations

give me mythbusters anytime

klh

HSC
mythbusters are better; i mean they are pretty much copying most of it anyway. and the myths are a bit stupid, especially blowing things up constantly for th elazy man. the special stuff that is to do with the microwave is cool, and the girls are er very nice, but that guy in glasses who does those brainteasers ar emeh.

i still watch it though, like said, its better than dancing with the stars.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
did anyone listen to that sound that was supposed to make you shit yourself? i didnt mute it and nothing happened lol. it was just a bunch of noises like people going to the toilet.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
no matter how bad some of the braniac "experiments" that concentration thing that they did tonight was pretty good...i didnt notice all of them at all.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
i almost puked when he drank his own 'purified' pee.
BLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGGGGGG

why do we need to know which fruit floats?

this is perfect trashy entertainment though.

Jiga

Brainiac is lucky its got no competition at the 8:30 timeslot, because each week its getting more and more like a dero pommy mythbusters. Alot of the 'myths' they 'bust' were already done on mythbusters (like brown note, breaking glass with sound, Cd in microewave etc), and they get it wrong, for eg, mythbusters did the brown note (also known as brown noise) and it didnt make you sh*t, yet brainiac tried to say it did. Mythbusters also did it properly, with a proper sound effects guy.

Last nights epidode was dumb, especially the parachute one. What did they get out of it? The breaking of limbs didnt reflect a real humans because it was like styrofome (spellin), mythbusters in this weeks episode however when trying to see effects on the human body found materials similar to human bones etc to experiemnt with. Also, they didnt put any equipment on the dummies to see how hard they hit the ground and if they would have survied (like in mythbusters how they busted the myth that you can survive falling into the water from large heights if you break the waters surface first). They could have at least worked out how fast they were going when they hit the ground to see if it was a lethal speed :rolleyes:

And the will it float thing, is like a rip off of david lettermans 'will it float' segment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Never watched it.. from the ads it looks like Mythbusters+ scantily clad women. Never the best endorsement for a show called 'Brainiac'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)