Bran Nue Dae (1 Viewer)

HSC
Just got back from watching it, and I loved it. It was funny and laid back. I really wish the Australian film industry was larger.

Has anybody else watched it? What'd you think? Planning on watching it?

andrewPAL

1st Lieutenant
HSC
The aussie film industry will be larger. I'm going to attempt to make motivating, inspiring, captivating films in a few years. That's my lifelong goal. A dream. Aspiration.

I'm yet to watch this new movie. Sounds great, multicutural theme i guess.

klaris

HSC
black balloon
looking for alibrandi
strange bedfellows

HSC
The aussie film industry will be larger. I'm going to attempt to make motivating, inspiring, captivating films in a few years. That's my lifelong goal. A dream. Aspiration.

I'm yet to watch this new movie. Sounds great, multicutural theme i guess.
I'll join you :p
In a few years, I definitely want to be involved in movie making, even if it's only for a film festival.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
wooo yah lets all go to sundance and practise plygamy and make a doco about it yeahhhh

andrewPAL

1st Lieutenant
HSC
Lol @ postnatal's comment :D; violentdelights if you are serious then i'll contact you sometime soon for a collab.

andrewPAL

1st Lieutenant
HSC
NIDA's awesome, kick start your acting career there haha, competitive though; I was going to apply there, but I'm more into making films, not acting lol

HSC
Really? so twas good? My friend who works at events put me off it.
It wasn't a serious movie, and it was good corny i.e. breaking out into songs. It wasn't realistic, but that's why it was a good laugh and it was refreshing (larrikinism and all). :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)