Brand new apartment for up to 3 ppl at Maroubra Junction (5mins by bus to UNSW) (1 Viewer)

MikiRei

HSC
Hi everyone. I hope this is the right place to do this.

I'm offering a brand new apartment for rent at Pacific Square. Pacific Square is the main shopping mall at Maroubra Junction (check www.pacificsquare.com.au) which means, you can literally just walk downstairs to get to shops, restaurants and bus stops. The building itself is secure and very nicely kept with an inner courtyard that's quiet and only accessible by residents. There's also a free gym and pool area for residents to use as well.

It's 1 double bedroom + 1 study + 1 garage + 1 bathroom for up to 3 people. The study, however, is really just another room. It's classified as a study due to having no windows. I could just say the apartment has 2 bedrooms but I didn't want to be dishonest so there. :p

There's direct bus lines to Circular Quay and UNSW right outside the complex. Maroubra Beach is about 3 stops away (or take a 5 mins drive). Randwick and The Spot is about 5 mins drive (or less) away as well. Coles within Pacific Square is also opened till midnight everyday so when you have one of those late, hungry nights, you can just walk downstairs to Coles to buy some snacks. The restaurants downstairs also open till 9pm. The restaurants include Nandos, Wok Master - Asian restaurant that literally cooks like...every single Asian dish imagineable and is REALLY good, Coffee Club and a Vietnamese restaurant. 1 min walk away, there's a Chinese BBQ pork-type restaurant (you know what I mean. I'm not sure how to describe) and Kokoro, a really nice Japanese restaurant with MASSIVE sushi rolls (yes, I'm trying to entice people with food :p) There's actually like...30 more other restaurants there but I can't remember them all (and it's tedious to list. You get the point anyways).

Video Ezy and Blockbuster are also like, less than 1 min walk away. There's also a pub with $5 burger and beer meals (never tried it there though) and next to it is a Yum Cha place that's been there for ... well..as long as I can remember. Plenty of liquor shops around too :p (yes, I'm trying to entice ppl as much as possible). There's also St. George, Westpac (by memory), ANZ and Commonwealth Bank either downstairs or on the other side of the road. (aka. Everything you possibly need is all either downstairs or across the road).

All I'm trying to say, I guess, is this is probably the most convenient place you could possibly live in on top of being a VERY nice and secure apartment itself. The apartment location is also facing inwards, towards the inner courtyard (ie. Not facing the road) so it's very quiet.

For more information and photos, check here

Cheers!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)