BRAND New Thread for an Okay Eppy of Las Gilmores! (1 Viewer)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
BAH!!! I'S SO SAD. I want RORY to marry DEAN, not stupid LYNDSAY *cries* It's so unfair. I really am about to cry. lol, its so obvious they should be together, stupid producers.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i missed it. i want rory to marry dean as well, if he wasn't getting married it wouldn't be so final with him. i want her to marry dean as he is, not divorced dean

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
i missed it. i want rory to marry dean as well, if he wasn't getting married it wouldn't be so final with him. i want her to marry dean as he is, not divorced dean
i reckon, but like, dean was drunk n sayin how he misses rory and how shes so smart and stuff, and how he loves her, but i just read a spoiler! but i don wanna expose anything for everyone else, so pm me if u wanna know =p lol it isnt that OMG BIG or anything, but nevertheless. PM ME. lol :D

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Bahahaha, someone on LJ knows arielle kebbel in real life *chick who plays lindsay lister forrester*, n told her off for stealing dean away from rory, n apparently she just laffed. BITCH. lmfao =p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Ziff
Go back to being a good little Catholic now.
no, it changes the meaning of them being married. most people, if i am correct, want them to be together because that was her first relationship etc., but if he has been married already, he has felt serious about someone else, and it's not the same, it's like she was a reject and now he's changed his ways, but there is nothing saying he won't change his ways again
Originally posted by eneleon
i reckon, but like, dean was drunk n sayin how he misses rory and how shes so smart and stuff, and how he loves her, but i just read a spoiler! but i don wanna expose anything for everyone else, so pm me if u wanna know =p lol it isnt that OMG BIG or anything, but nevertheless. PM ME. lol :D
lol i don't want the spoiler. however i may need it since i miss more episodes than i watch

jesshika

supreme being
Originally posted by eneleon
BAH!!! I'S SO SAD. I want RORY to marry DEAN, not stupid LYNDSAY *cries* It's so unfair. I really am about to cry. lol, its so obvious they should be together, stupid producers.

i agreee !! but i do think that Rory will end up being back with Dean ! or am i wrong?

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by iambored

lol i don't want the spoiler. however i may need it since i miss more episodes than i watch
lol if ya want it, its in my livejournal... ;) just hit the link in my siggy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)