Brazilian Or Bo-ho (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
haha alright *mental note never to shave*

HSC
its a bit more difficult for guys cause that means the have to get rid of legas well cause then it doesnt fit

lengstar

HSC
personally i would never shave, but i have trimmed it lately so it doesn't look like a mess down there and its generally more comfortable. i would never have it all off because it makes you feel and look... prepubescent and it just looks wrong.
girls on the other hand i would prefer to go 'moby' and i'll only go down if they taste okay.

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
all i can say about brazillians is PAIN! I dont think i'd ever get one simply because i'm allergic to pain. hehehe

cayte

Not that painful, find a good "artist". Where do you live? Maybe people can recommend some good beauticians.
And shaving is wrong. Prickly, split, ingrown hairs, and the skin is so sensitive that it rashes very easily. Lots of red goose-pimples. And ITCHY!!!

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by cayte
Not that painful, find a good "artist". Where do you live? Maybe people can recommend some good beauticians.
And shaving is wrong. Prickly, split, ingrown hairs, and the skin is so sensitive that it rashes very easily. Lots of red goose-pimples. And ITCHY!!!
haha, not thanks. maybe if i ever have a bf who really really wanted me to do it, then maybe i'd consider it. Lol, I forgot to add itchiness to my reasoning of why you shouldnt shave. thanks for reminding me. lol.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
shaving's ok if you do it right... usually i go bare in summer, at the moment i can't be fucked waxing so i shave to keep it neat... waxing hurts like a motherfucker but it's easy to maintain in the summer...then i shave all winter long and it's annoying

bex

HSC
yuk i would NEVER shave it off.. wax yes shave no.. the hair grows back darker and thicker anyway.. now who wants even more pubes than what they started with?! i dont think so..

lengstar

HSC
well i trim mine and it doesn't grow back that fast.

bex

HSC
but from what youve said, you dont shave it all off.... theres a difference!

lengstar

HSC
oh course not. you realise what waxing potentially does to the scrotum? the idea just sends shivers down my spine.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Persephone87
do you like it bare down there?
I would, haven't tried
I'm worried it'll be inconsistant to the surrounding area though (thighs and navel)

bex

HSC
boys have that problem where as girls can just get rid of ALLLLLLLLL of it

cayte

Originally posted by glycerine
waxing hurts like a motherfucker
You need a new girl! My girl makes it feel like a genlte burn, kind of like pins and needles. And after the follicles are weakened it's less painful. And in winter it's generally au naturale I'm afraid. At least, there's a bigger gap between appointments.

HSC
Originally posted by cayte
You need a new girl! My girl makes it feel like a genlte burn, kind of like pins and needles. And after the follicles are weakened it's less painful. And in winter it's generally au naturale I'm afraid. At least, there's a bigger gap between appointments.
is this waxing down under..or just the legs and arms?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)