Brazilian Or Bo-ho (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
but it does.... i notice this when i shave as opposed to waxing.... wasxing gets rid of the roots.. and somehow the regrowth is much refined..
coz when the hair comes out, its a new hair, with the pointy end, your not cutting it off flat.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by bubz :D
hmm why is that?
Originally posted by whiterabbit
call me curious... why?
and btw, it sounds like you're the one who's... ;)
eh?
anyway, I dunno it seems barbaric and yeh...im just imagining a sausage going in and out of my throat
Originally posted by Asquithian
ha see minai....i told u she wasnt hairy!
u get off this time Asq !

tattoodguy

ummmm ok, I talk to alot of guys and here is the concensus.

its ok for girls to have a hairy mooot as long as its not tooo hairy. There is nothing more discusting than a fulll on hairy pussy *shivers* like i dont know whats the best way to fix it...but please just get rid of it...its discusting.

And yeah.............i dont konw what the area is called..but underneeeth the pusssy.....heading towards the arse....that should be bald............

but yeah a bit of hair on the sides of the pussy and above it...is fine. Asians are good, some aussies are ok...........but yeah wog chicks really need to fix their pussies -- way too hairy alot of them.

and any dude who shaves his arse, balls or dick is gay.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by MissGeorgie
just wondering wat ppls thoughts are about waxing or shaving down under. wat r guys opinions on girls who do/dont, and do many of u guys do the back sack and crack? :p

get rid of the muff

its like im flossing my teeth wen i go downstairs

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
eh?
anyway, I dunno it seems barbaric and yeh...im just imagining a sausage going in and out of my throat
but apparantly the base is the most sensitive part.

HSC
Originally posted by tattoodguy
ummmm ok, I talk to alot of guys and here is the concensus.

its ok for girls to have a hairy mooot as long as its not tooo hairy. There is nothing more discusting than a fulll on hairy pussy *shivers* like i dont know whats the best way to fix it...but please just get rid of it...its discusting.

And yeah.............i dont konw what the area is called..but underneeeth the pusssy.....heading towards the arse....that should be bald............

but yeah a bit of hair on the sides of the pussy and above it...is fine. Asians are good, some aussies are ok...........but yeah wog chicks really need to fix their pussies -- way too hairy alot of them.

and any dude who shaves his arse, balls or dick is gay.
double standards...

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by Dash
I got into the stupidest bet with a friend at uni...
I'm pretty sure I've lost... so I havta wax mine and wear shorts 4 a week...
I have got hairy legs so its gunna kill lyke crazy...
And err yeh... guys shouldn't have 2 do it...
After all, its a characteristic of being man...F*ckin oath!
hahaha, a friend of a friend of mine got the role of peter pan in a pantomime during the summer hols, and he had to get a full body wax. hehehe....he was so hairy that he started bleeding when he got waxed. pain!

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by MissGeorgie
lol, yeh, iv never come across a waxed guy unfortunately, they r all whingers! IT HURTS 2 MUCH!! blah blah blah....guys dont no the meaning of pain
I know a guy who gets 'waxed' he prefers it to being hairy.

I agree, I'm not a fan of body hair... it gets in the way... I just cant deal with:

What's the difference between parsley and pubic hair?...
Nothing! You just push it aside and keep eating!

Pubic hair is an unwanted garnish... stop puting parsley on my dinner and people will wax their pubic hair!

That is my message to all the chefs out there.. it's their fault. Damn Chefs *shakes fist*

tattoodguy

in relation to the ..........double standard comment about how i said girls should shave/wax and guys dont nee4d to..

thats just most guys preference, if your a chick and you want to have an extra hairy pussy, a hairy arse, leg hair and underarm hair and a misstache..............go ahead id love to seee it :)

But yeah i wouldnt touch ya *shivers*

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by [FTHRW8]

as for chicks

please shave it off, its user friendly
Haha user friendly, so true.

I agree, body hair = ick, on chicks especially... I would feel icky if I was hairy... it just doesn't cut it on the sexiness factor either!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by asha_ramirez
I know a guy who gets 'waxed' he prefers it to being hairy.

I agree, I'm not a fan of body hair... it gets in the way... I just cant deal with:

What's the difference between parsley and pubic hair?...
Nothing! You just push it aside and keep eating!

Pubic hair is an unwanted garnish... stop puting parsley on my dinner and people will wax their pubic hair!

That is my message to all the chefs out there.. it's their fault. Damn Chefs *shakes fist*

i'll never think of parsley in the same way again...

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
what's wrong with just trimming? as long as it doesn't bloody cover anything and it doesn't get in the way too much, it's all good, right? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)