brazilians (1 Viewer)

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
who has had one? does it hurt? how much? and would you reccomend it/or do it again?
i know a few friends who have had them, but friends done it for them, or they did it themselves. for starters i dont think ill be comfortable getting it done by a pro, let alone a friend, and i would not be able to do it myself, slightest bit of pain down there and i will not be able to go any further?

((im sorry if there has already been a thread on this, i only looked theou the first couple of pages of F&L threads..))

Skeeta

HSC
yes i've had one. Of course it hurts! They're only ripping hair out of one of the most sensitive parts of your body

BUT - to be honest, it didnt hurt as much as i thought. it was quite bearable and i've gone back to get it done since. I'd rather have a pro do it than one of my friends.. i mean they look at those damn things all day! PLUS they know what theyre doing. I'd trust a friend for a reg bikini/leg wax, but when it comes to that area - i'll go to my beautician thank you very much

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
Skeeta said:

before

after
hahahahah..

oh yea i figured itd hurt but i meant was it bearable or so damn painful its not funny and ur never going back, my friend also said its not as painful as she thought initially..okay im going to do it! ill book tommorow..argh!

Skeeta

HSC
haha nah its worth it! trust me

good luck!

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
-a-s-h-i- said:
who has had one? does it hurt? how much? and would you reccomend it/or do it again?
i know a few friends who have had them, but friends done it for them, or they did it themselves. for starters i dont think ill be comfortable getting it done by a pro, let alone a friend, and i would not be able to do it myself, slightest bit of pain down there and i will not be able to go any further?

((im sorry if there has already been a thread on this, i only looked theou the first couple of pages of F&L threads..))

i would definately not feel comfortable with a friend putting hot wax on my privates! LOL
i do it all the time, it does hurt but im kinda used to it.. you get over it after 5minutes.. varies from where you go.. 30-60$, definately do it again, its so much more pleasent down there when its nice and tidy! ;)

kathelle is right, once u do it you'll never go back!!

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
kathelle said:
I did it myself the first time. I did such a good job, it looked so good. It wasn't very painful and for upkeep I just epilate. However I find a lot of people find epilating excruciating, but to each their own. Oh but having one is awesome I'll never go back to the bush
Agreed. Runway is good tho :p

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
kathelle said:
I did it myself the first time. I did such a good job, it looked so good. It wasn't very painful and for upkeep I just epilate. However I find a lot of people find epilating excruciating, but to each their own. Oh but having one is awesome I'll never go back to the bush
did u use one of those home brazillian kits? or just a normal waxing kit? i've heard horror stories lol

i'd get it done, of course i say that and i've never gone yet lol but some day i will.

Skeeta

HSC
you give yourself a brazillian?? my god you've gotta have some self control

i'm usually like
"oh this is gonna hurt skeeta.. yeap.. oh shi.. i'm scared.. ok 1,2,3"
*doesnt pull strip off*

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
the first time i ever got one was excruciating.
It was $45 , and yes, i got another one
after the first one they dont hurt nearly as much, but it depends on the waxer as well, for some people are a lot more painful then others. just make sure you exfoliate, ingrowns in that area are a bitch

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
kathelle said:
To tell you the truth I thought it was kind of fun.....I hadn't planned to give myself a brazillian, I was just doing my bikini line.......... and then I got a bit carried away...whoops

But I really want to try one of those design kits, the only problem is I have to let it grow out :( and I don't want to

i think the reason it is 'fun' is because, for some reason, it feel 'clean' or like a relief to have the hair gone.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
natstar said:
Ive got it done once, but I prefer to do it myself.
Has anyone ever tried those naughty ones where you get templets and you can create a "hairstyle" in a shape like a heart etc....
Classy

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
lourai*87 said:
Regrowth?? Bikini-line is irritating enough..

And how long to wait before going back again?
about 2-3 weeks til it comes back, but after a while it thins out a bit, my friends sister has been getting them for 4 years and she says now she is almost bald. (she is a bit of a bullshit artist though)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I tried to buy brazilians, but the guvyment stopped me, so I had to settle for inferior mexicans :(

vodkacrumble

shiftworker
HSC
just a word of warning - don't assume the girl doing the wax knows that you would like a landing strip/whatever. i decided to get one done to save time shaving and only discovered she had left me with nothing once i got home (i was in a rush getting dressed and i have no idea how i managed to miss that in the salon - not that i could do anything about it).

but it hurt far less than i expected and the girl was really nice. been lazy and haven't been back though :eek:

edit: and not feel embarrassed about seeing a professional - they look at vaginas all day. take it from someone who sees naked people (or bits of people) all day - you sort of become immune to the shock value of it.

Last edited:

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
Haha I can just imagine you looking down *gasp* ...."oh noes"

Very funny...

Skeeta

HSC
yeah you really have to specifywhat you want because different places mean different things

at some
g-string = everything "underneath" comes off, and a V at the front
brazillian = landing strip
kojak = the lot

at others
brazillian = everything off
g-string = landing strip
extended bikini = everything underneath comes off and the V at the front

so make sure you ask and know what you're payin for!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)