Bread (1 Viewer)

Bobcat

HSC
Its like a show...on about midnight on some night...well it was on last night.

Twas quite interesting....yet boring at the same time, wondering if anyone else happened to pop in on it anytime over the last years or so?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
is that about businesses or something? i think it used to be on after video hits?!?

Bobcat

HSC
it is!

i have no idea what its on after....i could check the guide, but i wont.

Last night there was stuff on bout Juice, like a rip off of boost juice, and today...i also bought a rip-off boost drink. So yeh, i think it may have somehting to do with it

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
haha there's so many boost juice ripoffs in teh city.... they basically ripped off boost in every way, right down to the colour scheme and the tub of wheatgrass and the "fully sick" music

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Boost Juice ripped off Sejuiced - which my mums cousin owned. but he sold it as he took over his fathers butchery.
but yeah, famous people used to go to Sejuiced. and they had wheatgrass shots. and all them juicy stuff. and healthy food.

Bobcat

HSC
BreaKing said:
haha there's so many boost juice ripoffs in teh city.... they basically ripped off boost in every way, right down to the colour scheme and the tub of wheatgrass and the "fully sick" music
yeh, this place...had exactly the same like foam cups...with the green except it didnt say boost,,,it says....i cant even remember whatever the store is called.

and they do the whole...give them ur name thing...and stuff, if i was boost owner, id be majorly pissed off

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Bobcat said:
yeh, this place...had exactly the same like foam cups...with the green except it didnt say boost,,,it says....i cant even remember whatever the store is called.

and they do the whole...give them ur name thing...and stuff, if i was boost owner, id be majorly pissed off
haha yeah same - owel as sofay said boost copied off someone else..... oh well

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i think the best juice is the juice station one, theres a couple in parra westfield and one in macquarie, the ones that they have already in the bottles and its like $2 for a medium or $ for a large, the best flavas are orange and passionfruit and orande n raspberry. also they sell yogurts too which look mighty tempting :uhhuh:

Bobcat

HSC
i think ive seen them in miranda....

never bothered to try them though

lol, i just looked into my left over foamcup of boost rip off, haha it looks like vomit..pink vomit....

Bobcat

HSC
well i didnt know it would look like vomit, and i was interested to see how much i had left, and if it looked nice, i was gonna finish it off

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
yes, my mummys cousin business got plagairised.
except the better bit about my mummys cousins, was that it was cafe style across the road from bronte beach.
and wheatgrass shots were free on tuesday or wednesday. and some getaway show thingy went there and my cousin was on tv and i got excited as my family is somewhat famous.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
lol yeah, sejuced is a clever name.
so it was like a cafe aye? did they sell other stuff b-sides juices?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
fuck yeah.
they sold like meals and desserts. all healthy, and i think most of it was vegitarian. but it was good.
i still get my cousin to make me juices every now and then. they are better then boost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)