breakdancing (1 Viewer)

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
this thread was also made along time ago......

so who in this forum can breakdance and pop

i can breakdance a little but still in the process of learning...

also what tricks can you do?

Sammmmmuel

i used to live at thredbo and went to school their it was cool: no parents... and yer while we were there we had break dance competitions, i can do some stoopid shit that looks pretty cool but i dunno what to call it... the tricks have names?

Chang

HSC
is it me or hightricks.cjb.net is pretty crap? they repeat the same moves 100x over mainly doing L kicks and ariel cartwheels. Breakdance.com on the other hand is really good, i used to always go there to download break clips and also learn how to perform new moves.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Chang
is it me or hightricks.cjb.net is pretty crap? they repeat the same moves 100x over mainly doing L kicks and ariel cartwheels.
i don't know why the hell i'm defending them, but they are comparative newbies. give em a break. if you look at the site, they don't claim to be professionals.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Chang
is it me or hightricks.cjb.net is pretty crap? they repeat the same moves 100x over mainly doing L kicks and ariel cartwheels.
yeah it is kinda chat LOL... but theres nothign wrong with making a good attempt to start ahahhaa

but yeah whats the difference between 'tricks' and breakdancing? seems like tricks just jumps more in the air and breakdancing is ground-dwelled

Originally posted by babydoll_
i don't know why the hell i'm defending them,
i dont know why u are as well :p YOU out of all people

The Rev. Ian

wots everyone's b-boy name? im inane (its sorta stolen from 1 of my friends but i changed it a bit)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)